Taking to long to cum

silver-strike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I masturbate it can take anywhere from 10minutes to half an hour for me to cum, depending on when the last time i had a wank was and whether i'm trying to keep going or get it over with.
I recently had sex for the first time, but after about 35 minutes i still hadnt come. A few nights ago i was getting head and 10-15 minutes in she wanted to stop but i still hadnt come.... is this normal? Are there anyways of gettting off faster?

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe you need to lighten up on your masturbation technique. That is, don't grip so hard.

In other words, maybe you have trained yourself so that you don't respond to the more subtle stimulation you get with sex with a partner.

So try easing up when you masturbate and do more subtle stuff.

smart24

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you been put on an new meds? I got put on a anti anxiety med and at first everything was normal but after a week it took well over 45 minutes to get off even jerking off. I was very sore afterward but when I FINALLY did cum i would collapse in exhaustion. It was kinda hot but also a pain, went away after a few weeks.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For women, we learn that the orgasm starts in the mind and then translates into the physical. We do not often apply this logic to us men but the same can still hold true. Yes for the most part most guys are on auto-pilot when it comes to cumming. It almost comes across as a reflex. I find that if I am mentally distracted or focused on other things it is difficult for me to cum. I have to either get into the moment or close my eyes and imagine something or someone else working me over if the person I am with is not doing it for me.