taking too long

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Showerbag, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

I know to most people its a gift, but my girlfriend, who was a virgin and still is trying to get into the sex thing, cant handle how long i last. i can go for 30min-2hours when after 5-10 minutes shes done or really sore, and i have to stop. Then afterward she feels really bad because i have to masturbate instead of me cumming with her. She isnt comfortable with the whole oral thing yet either by the way. I was just wondering if theres some way i can make myself last alot shorter of a time besides abstinence for a week so its too pent up. Ive tried that and it doesnt work. any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

2. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Have you tried receiving more foreplay so you were closer to orgasm before you entered her? That way you might cum as quickly as she does.
    Also, you may want to figure out why she gets sore so quickly which leads to her wanting to stop after 10 minutes. Is she not getting enough foreplay either? Sex is supposed to feel good for all parties involved. If this isn't happening, then there may be a problem.

3. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

You dont need to change man. Loads of guys would kill for what you've got...
    You just need to teach her to last longer.

4. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

I guess but she was a virgin 2 months ago and it hurts her too much. she wants to get more into it but it takes time. damn women

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Two recent surveys showed that the ideal time for intercourse for samples of US and Australian women was 7 to 10 minutes, and 3 minutes was better than 15. So there you go, and the advice to teaching her to not get sore (?) isn't going to help.

If I lasted much more than our typical 10 minutes, I would get tired, sore and bored, and so would my wife! I could last a lot longer and once every fortnight or so I do, and my wife enjoys those interludes when I sense she's in the mood. But to go for 30 minutes every time, 3 or 4 times a week, my penis and her vagina wouldn't stand it.

6. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Lube, lube, lube man. That should keep her comfortable and might get you off sooner too. I can go for a few hours if i change it up every few minutes and if I've ejaculated within the prior 36 hours. Count yourself lucky compared to some on the threads on premature ejaculation. Good luck!

7. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Foreplay!

It'll get you excited and close to cumming for when you finally do penetrate, and it'll relax and get her wet, which should make everything more comfortable on her end.

8. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

thread
    B
    U
    M
    P
    for interest

9. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    Agreed... the one thing I've been worried about if I was ever with a virgin.

10. D_Billy_Ballscrost

D_Billy_Ballscrost New Member

It was that way with my wife for a while after I took her virginity. I used to jack a bit before we did it, sometimes with her help too (a big turn on!), so that I would finish faster while I was inside her. I too take a while to cum, and that seemed to work for me at the time. Now, eight years later, she has gotten used to me taking a while... Not that she is thrilled that it takes me sometime all the time, but she willing participates as long as I give her lots of foreplay first...

11. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

yeah i guess so, it just seems like a hassle sometimes. I dont blame her for getting sore haha. Once shes loosened up a bit mentally it will probably be alot easier. i think the fact that it hurts her and shes not really enjoying it subconciously plays on me too, making me worry about shit i shouldnt even worry about. I guess I got the rest of this month before she heads back to university to get it good for both of us. As shallow as it sounds, my whole goal this summer is getting her used to sex and starting to enjoy it, because as its not the MOST important part of a relationship by any means, it still is a very important part. good exercise and healthy:p thanks for all the advice and stories, i really appreciate it:)

12. eurotop40

Gold Member

13. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

very helpful lol. im extremely straight.

14. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm also in the 30 minutes to 2 to 3 hours category. It took my ex wife a while to get used to it (plus my size) and when I start dating someone it takes them 2 to 3 months to work up to it and I warn them about that. When they are almost to the point they absolutely can't possibly go anymore, they have been taught to play with my nipples and say certain things that really turn me on (that I have trained them to say LOL) and 80% of the time doing those two things I can get off before they call an end to the festivities.

My advice when you're ready to cum:
    1) Involve more of your erogenous zones than just your dick. Do you really get turned on by kissing? Do you like having your balls fondled? (if she can reach them) etc. Experiment to see what works best.

2) Explore your headspace more. What is it that really turns you on about women / fucking / your girlfriend? When you're ready to cum, find a way to focus on that and amplify those brainwaves. Or focus on the fact that you're such a stud she can't take what you can dish out. You'd be amazed what a turn on that is also.

#14 BigDallasDick8x6, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  15. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    first noothing wrong with you. i think she is inexperienced and her mind takes over after 5-10 minutes and she doesn't relax. don't push your orgasm, enjoy the ride. try getting her really hungry before you enter here so her inhibitioins are taken over my her endorphine and she wants it bad.

for you, what is it about the orgasm don't yuo enjoy the tingle all over of just the act. the orgasm i s short lived to me based on the tingling all over and the sensation on my cock and deep in my groin whiie i am actually fucking.

16. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

I just love orgasms lol. they feel awesome, they are empowering, i just want to have one with my gf. i just need to focus more and find the things that really work for me. thanks a ton guys:)

17. Explorer

Explorer New Member

Bro there are alot of guys who would love to last that long. I'm also in the same boat as you, I last for atleast an hour. My partner can only handle 10-15 minutes, longer on a really really good night... I mostly end up rubbing myself off during the 'down moment', but I find that if I stay with a particular position I'll cum in less time. Only problem is to me it gets boring and I'll lose interest and start thinking about shit I did that day or shit I gotta do the next day, LOL...

Draft saved Draft deleted