Taking too long

Happyturd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if there is anything to do to make me cum quicker?

When I have sex with my girlfriend it almost always ends in me not finishing or having to be jerked off/jerking myself off because I take too long to finish. We've tried with and without condoms, oral sex and going for a long time (by this I mean like...a week) without sex and nothing seems to do it. Sometimes I get the sensation like I want to cum but it's just not happening for me.

Any tips, advice, or anything?

griffi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happyturd: if you have no feeling or very little feeling in your glands and if cut--the problem will only get worse as you age. To the point of no orgasm during sex--only masturbation and that comes hard. if you are cut and need to correct the problem the only thing you can do is restore what foreskin you have. good luck

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some dudes are just like that, OP. Don't sweat it.

Although, if you jack off with kung fu grip you might want to learn to loosen up a bit. That's not good for the nerves.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Griffi is right,

When cut the head of the penis becomes exposed rubbing against boxers or underwear. Overtime it builds up a microscopic layer of skin through a process called kertanization, similar to your heel or elbow, or when you lift weights and get the little hard spots of skin on your joints. The true skin and nerves and whats left of them don't touch, and the sensation is not as good, this causes delayed ejaculation. Plus the removal of the frenulum causes this as this tells your body when to cum, some men retain this though even if they are cut, they are lucky!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can make yourself cum relativly quickly when you masturbate, then the problem is mental. If not, see a doctor. You have to train your body to orgasm with another person. The medical term is called ejaculation retardation.

You have to find a postion that feels good to you and fuck her brains out without any regards for her. I personaly like doggy postition for this. You have to concentrate on sexy things that turn you on, like when you masturbate on your own. You are basically using her as a "masturbation tool" to make you feel good. And you CANT feel guilty about it.

Then you should be able to cum. And dont tell her what you were thinking about! Especailly if it involves something she wont approve. With enough practice, your body will get used to her. And then you will not take so long and it will be better for the both of you.

Also, if you are masturbating with a tight grip, loosen it from now on and focus on the sensation. Try to make yourself cum at a slower pace.