Taking width with depth

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
I know that some women enjoy a thicker penis as it tends to stretch/press/rub against more of the sweet spots with more pressure.

Now a question for you ladies. During intercourse with very thick penises, do you have to ask the man not to thrust all the way? Or is depth not an issue with thick ones?

Thanks for your input, it is appreciated :)

dark_moon:
Originally posted by mimosurfDutch@Sep 26 2004, 09:22 AM
I know that some women enjoy a thicker penis as it tends to stretch/press/rub against more of the sweet spots with more pressure.

Now a question for you ladies. During intercourse with very thick penises, do you have to ask the man not to thrust all the way? Or is depth not an issue with thick ones?

Thanks for your input, it is appreciated :)
[post=257490]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't think of a reason why thickness would cause any difference with depth. Going too deap causes pain because of hitting the cirvics (sp?). I have never had to ask a man not to thrust all the way because he had a thick penis.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with Darkmoon, but communication is very important as all women are different. Check with your lover frequently to make sure she is enjoying herself as much as you are and you will be a sensitive and exquisite lover. The big dick will just be a big bonus.