Talents...in the bedroom :)

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So the man I'm with is pretty big (9x6) and when we get into the act of penetrative sex, we don't use lube at all. He'll penetrate and there's no pain, just the sensation of the initial stretching. he'll just slide right in there with no problem what so ever and pull out as clean as he went in! I've been with him for about a year now and when we first started out it hurt like hell, so what I'm thinking is my body got used to it and adapted accordingly. Does that make me talented? Or is that just normal? What are some of your talents in the bedroom? :smile:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the man I'm with is pretty big (9x6) and when we get into the act of penetrative sex, we don't use lube at all. He'll penetrate and there's no pain, just the sensation of the initial stretching. he'll just slide right in there with no problem what so ever and pull out as clean as he went in! I've been with him for about a year now and when we first started out it hurt like hell, so what I'm thinking is my body got used to it and adapted accordingly. Does that make me talented? Or is that just normal? What are some of your talents in the bedroom? :smile:

We want pics as proof :cool:

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unfortunately, there will be no sharing of my boyfriend's penis to the internet. Sorry boys. But perhaps you all could share your experiences or talents?

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Don't want to see any pictures of your BF, but I am honestly curious about this:

How do you or he measure to get 9"?

Ruler on the top (that's how they do it in the scientific studies)?
From the side?
From the bottom?

Last edited:

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't want to see any pictures of your BF, but I am honestly curious about this:

How do you or he measure to get 9"?

Ruler on the top (that's how they do it in the scientific studies)?
From the side?
From the bottom?
You measure from the tip of the penis, under the shaft and stop at the scrotum. Tailor's tape measure works best for this.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for that link!

However, ruler to the side like that is going to add maybe an extra half inch. Well at least it does for me!

If you take a look at some thing like the Ansel/Lifestyle condom penis size study, the guys were measured as TomCat84 mentioned:

Ruler on the top of the penis, lightly pressed against pubic bone, measure from base to tip of glans.

Makes sense, they were interesting in actual insertable penis length because they were trying to figure out condom sizing.

(By the way, WELCOME TO LPSG!)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I don't think it's wise to fuck without lube. Ever. You'll damage yourself that way. It may be a talent but it's not anything to be proud of IMO.