Tales from a Monster

fluffhead4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(Disclaimer, everything in this story is complete fantasy, nothing is true or based on true events. All characters are 18. this story wont be for every one but if your in the mood for a somewhat realistic stroke story with huge cocks and tits this may be up your alley)

Part I. An Introduction

Greetings my dear reader, my name is Holden Seeder and ive decided to share with you the highlights of my sexual journey from the past 6 years. why? Well.. My cock is fucking huge. When im flaccid my cock is nearly 8 inches long and 5.5 inches around. the head is round and bulbous about the size of golf ball. my cock is head is so large and curvous that even when im completely flaccid my un-cut fore skin only covers the bottom half of the mushroom. My balls are the size of large eggs and hanging about 2/3rd the length of my soft shaftr.

Now before you get your undies in a bundle i wasn't born with such freakish junk. well sort off... since I hit puberty at 12 my balls have always been just as big as they are now, my dong is different story but we will get back to that shortly. I was born with a condition called hyperspermia, this is what made my balls grow way out of proportion with my then completely normal sized cock. along with huge testicles hyperspermia causes the over production of semen. The last and kinda wierd thing about hyperspermia is even though it makes you proiduce hella semen, men with hyoerspermia are infertile. This has been great for me becuase i love pumping pussys with so much cream they overflow.

I found out i had this rare condintion after i had my first wet dream when i was 6th grade. My mom walked into my room on that fateful January morning and let out a high pithched yelp when she through my comforter to the floor. i woke up startled and immidelte took notice of what mom was freaking out over. there ontop of my sheet was a pool of, what i would learn was semen, the size of dinner plate. I was immediatly rushed to a special doctor where they determined i had hyperspermia.

my condition forced me to masturbate several times a day; continuously trying to drain my ever filling capsules of cum. i needed to cum at least once every 3 hours or so if not I became sluggish and light headed. untill i would pass out and have a pants ruining wet dream. over the 12 years since my diagnosis; i have gianed much more control over my orgasmas. which brings me back to my cock.

6 years ago when i turned 18 i found a doctor in LA who specialized in hyperspermia Dr Facili. He had done work with over 100 different men like me and had found that the larger a man penis was the more control he had over his orgasms and the longer they could go with out needing a draining. my cock at that point was fairly normal 6.5 inches erect and 5.0 inches in girth although i did have quite a bit of shrinkage when i was soft. the doctor gave me several stretching and jelqing routines as well as a special pump to use and a custom supplement.

at first i was skeptical about attempting penis enlargement but some research online and conversations with some other men with hyperspermia confirmed that Dr facili’s method could potentially make my cock bigger. every day since i have been diligent in completing the Dr.’s routines, using the pump, and taking the special supplement. This galvanized my efforts even more and it wasn't long before i noticed sizable gains. over the first year and half of PE my gains where absolutely exponential, judging by my notes just during my 14th month of PE alone i gained an inch of length and .5 inch of girth (the most gain i ever had in single month). around month 18 i supassed 10 inches in length and 7 inches in girth. this is where i began to notice a steep decline in my gains. dont get me wrong, i have continued PE throughout the 4 years since then, but my penis has grown much more gradually as compared to my first year and of half.

for those keeping score at home, as of September 2014 when im fully aroused im 12.25 inches long and 7.75 inches in girth. Furthermore if I use Dr Facili's pump for 10-15 minutes i usually gain about 3/4 inch in length and an inch in girth for several hours.

Finding women who could handle my cock at this size has be hard at time but it is worth it because i no longer needed to constantly be woring about where i could cum and how id clean it up. I'm now able to go 10 plus hours with out an orgasm and function perfectly normal. i still produce the same epic amount of cum per day as i did before, but now if i cum once in the morning and once at night i function just like any other dude. now as you can imagine a majority of girls find both the size my cock and the amount a jizz i shoot completely grotesque but when i am able to find women who yearn for giant cocks the sex is absolutely incredible. I have come to learn woman like this call themselves sizequeens.

over my sexual career i have fucked dozens of quote unquote sizequeens and lucky for me a vast majority have been total cumsluts; nearly loosing their minds with pleasure as i covered thier lucious bodies with foot long ropes of hot steaming cum. even the chicks who where not total cumsluts, where all very impressed by my production and not grossed out at all being covered in my jizz.

In a single day i produce anywhere from 1 cup to a quart of semen depeneding on how much sexual stimulation im exposed to. the hornier i am the more cum i make.over time i have developed the ability to pause in the middle of an orgasm and completely stop my cock from shooting cum. because ive become so in tune with how much jizz i have waiting to be deployed. as long as i know im under 2/3 cumpasity, If i flex my extremely strong kegels, thanks to the Doctor’s exercises, and halt stimulation for a few moments my cock will cease it’s torrent of jizz allowing me to fuck without cumming even though i haven't come close to shooting my entire wad. its taken me years to get my kegels strong enough to successfully stop one of my epic orgasms its only been over the past year that i've truly mastered it.

As you can assume over the years some o fthe sex ive had has been mind blowing. thats why i'm taking time to share my memories of the most wild and crazy times with you. Very few men can have sex that could make John holmes feel inadequate so i feel it my duty to give those who are interested insight as to what life can be like with a monster schlong hanging between your thighs.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A case of not being able to see the forest for the sexy trees.

Interesting tale, but did you fail sixth grade English? Writers should at least let the spell-checker function, even if they don't know punctuation, capitalization, or the difference between your and you're.

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you very much...I've hoped guys like YOU would share these things..I knew a GIANT in high school and he was legendary and liked to prove his new abilities and sizes all thru school...Messes with a kids head as he sees a peer so empowered and so into it too...I hope you'll share more and maybe can I ask you some particulars too?
Thanks again WE are ALL honored...Hit me here or kik wyldwill420 or wyldwill@aol.com.