Tales from the Gym

chickenandbeer

Just Browsing
Media
I have always wanted to write some stoires for this board, but I've just been afraid that nobody would like them. For whatever reason today I decided to start and see what you guys think. My "novel" will be tales from the gym. This sets up all sorts of possible scenarios but I won't go into any detail yet. I'm not going to say these are entirely untrue, but most of them are fantasies from some experience I've had at the gym.

Scene: Public gym in a hot trend part of town, attracts all different people from young cut girls and boys to old men and women. Most scenes will take place on the workout room floor or in a locker room (men's or women's). Your typical gym locker room with showers, lockers, what not.

Chapter 1
The "feeling out" process
It was finally summer, school was out, Jim had just graduated and was ready for college. He couldn't wait to get down to State and reinvent himself in college. He was sick of his town and high school friends and was ready for change. Jim was a popular kid in high school, football player, basketball player, track runner, was never the best at any of the sports but was good enough to get some attention. Jim was never really the ladies man, a few drunk hook ups but nothing major. He wasn't the most attractive kid, kind of lanky, 6 foot 1, just under 200 pounds. This summer his goal was to get "ripped" before college. He bought a mess of protein from his vitamin shop and got a gym membership to the local gym. Jim was excited for his first day at the gym. After he had signed in at the desk he proceeded to the locker room to change. Never really experiencing full male nudity like this before Jim just looked straight ahead, found a locker, changed as quickly as possible, and went out to the workout floor. Jim checked out the ladies as he workouted. He loved to see their toned asses and beautiful breasts bounce as they ran on the treadmill. He was wearing a cut off shirt and basketball shorts and got smiles from alot of girls. He began fantasizing about some girls and eventually worked up a semi. What was he thinking? This was lifting time not fantasy time. He finished up a hard work out and went into the locker room. He threw a towel on and headed to the steam room. When he entered the room it was naturally full of steam and he couldnt make out who was in it so he grabbed a seat right beyond the door. There were three men in the room. An older white man, mid 50s, over weight sweating his ass off with a towel on. A young white man, 20's, with a body like a greek god, who seemed to be waiting for something, he kept adjusting himself awkwardly. There was one more man, a young black man, early 20's if not younger, sitting with nothing on. As the steam cleared Jim could see this mans cock dangeling down as he sat on a bench. It was the biggest cock Jim had ever seen. It was soft and plump looked like he had a semi, had to be atleast 6 inches, with a big head. He had two big balls hanging right next to it over the bench. Jim gazed in awe. Sweat dripped from his thick pubes down over the cock and dripped onto the floor. It was gleaming in the lite covered with moisture. Jim didn't realize how long he had been staring at it and when he looked up the black man was looking at him, he nodded as if to say "it's okay to look". Jim was now embarassed and looked away. The older man walked out of the room and the young man let off a sigh of realized and proclaimed "let's get down to work". The young man let go of his towel revealing a 6 inch erect cock. It was anything impressive but Jim was confused by it, why did he have a boner?. The young man walked over to the black man and began stroking his cock. There was no need for lube here, the big black cock was already soaked. The cock grew and grew, it had to be atleast 9 inches fully erect. The white boy kept stroking until it was rock solid, then he began to suck. The black man let out a couple of loud moans, as the white boy stroked his cock. The black man eventually tapped him on the head and they both finished, exploding white cum all over eachothers cocks. They played around alittle more until both were satified. Jim hadn't realized that he couldn't keep his eyes off of them the entire time they played around. Jim now had a semi hard 4 inch cock between his legs, the bulge showed through his towel. As he stared at the two glistening cocks covered with cum he began to feel very very horny. The black man smiled at him and said "You want some of this?"

(Well what do you guys think? Should I continue?)

chickenandbeer

Just Browsing
Media
well thats a good enough response for me. i find it hard to write these when im not horny, anybody else agree? anyways heres chapter 2.

Ch. 2- 1st Time around

Jim thought to himself, I'm not gay, but I've got a boner, but I'm not gay, but I just saw two men jack off and was attracted to it, but I'm not gay. His mind wrestled with these feelings. He looked down at his towel, he knew he semi hard penis was down there covered with pre cum. He didn't know anybody else at the gym so he wasn't worried about anybody seeing him. The two men stood glistening in the mist, hard bodies and plump cocks, covered in steam, waiting for a reply. Jim stood up, removed his towel, and let his penis hang free. It was a fat cock, not very long, but very thick, with a huge head. It was probably 4 inches or 5 inches almost hard. He looked at both men and said "Have at it". The white man hurried over to the cock, shook it acouple of times, played around, Jim like this. The white man stroked until the cock was fully around, now almost 7 inches, the girth still impressive. The black man walked behind Jim cock in hand. He wondered what he was doing, but he was distracted when he felt the white mans worth mouth swallow his cock. Jim had gotten a few blow jobs before but this guy really knew how to suck. The black man said "Yea Jay, that's nice, keep sucking". Jay, the white man, responsed "I'm just warming him up for you, Owen". Jim couldn't pay attention to the names as he concentrated on the warm saliva covered his cock. Back and forth, up and down, Jay could take it all the way to the balls. It was the best feeling in the world. Just when Jim was about to bust, he felt something hard and wet rub between his butt cheeks. It grazed past his cheeks and all of a sudden he felt something going right into his ass hole. It was Owen's big long black cock. Jim screamed "What the fuck are you doing? Ow! Ow! Stop it!". His cock immedietly got soft, he went from being horny to completely uncomfortable. He expected Owen to pull his cock out immedietly, but he just kept pumping. Deep thrusts, Owen's cock slid in and out of his asshole, Jim was in pain, he'd never taken anything to the ass before, He wanted it to stop so bad. All of a sudden Owen sped up and started pumping faster, and then he felt Owen bust a nut inside him. It was a warm explosion of liquid. Jim was horrified. Owen pulled his massive penis out and Jim tried to pull away and get out of there, but Owen was too strong, he wrapped his arms around him and kept him in place. Next thing he knew Jay's cock was entering his ass. He needed something to take his mind off of this. He wondered what could be going on in the girls lockerrom right next door. Maybe the girl he had seen earlier was in there...