Talk About Pathetic!!?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by uncut1234, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

-i didnt know what section to put it in... so here it is....
    ive asked monster many times , nicely, to leave me alone, stop PM;ing me, ect...he doesnt listen, he follows me around in threads and tries to bait me into gettin banned by making fun of him or calling him fake, he doesnt leave me alone.. and when i ignore his attempts to bait me in threads, he private messages me, hes his most recent, from about 20 mins ago

Monster

[​IMG]
    Photos/Videos (11)
    Monster is [​IMG]
    90% Straight, 10% Gay

I think you should start a new thread calling me fake. If your english skills will let you.

[​IMG]

im sure im not the first one hes takin a liking to... he realizes some of us can think for ourselves .. and he doesnt like it.. ever since i first hinted that it hought his profile was fake, hes been up my ass, trying to get me banned, tryin to make me break the rules, call him fake, ect ect.. is there anyway to make this freak leave me alone?!?! i ignore his shit usually, but then he just wont go away..... please someone help me shut this freak up!!! how many other people has he done this to? its beyond anoying and the guy needs a life and needs to get off my cock....if he continues to bother me i will report him to adminstration for harrassment. as sad as that is, im not a tattle tail, but christ.. i cant take much more of this idiot.... how has he lasted 2 years without being banned? the guy, whoever he really is, is a nutcase...

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

now he just wrote me back again...
    saying im a mindless idiot and thats why eveyrone hates me?!?!

what the fuck?!?!? why is this freak allowed to run his mouth like this... but than anyone goes and identifies the obvious and calls him fake, and they are banned?!?!?! is this a conspiracy or something?? lol honestly..... how do i make this pathetic human being go away?!?!?!?

PS: mnonster STOp PMing me!!! im nto answering your pm's anymore.. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

day-ummmmm

If someone's harassing you, you have an obligation to report it. In all likelihood, he is doing it to others as well. The mods will sort it out.

He really hasn't been around for 2 years. He joined 12/25/05 but didn't post anything until 9/19/06. Then after a few posts, he took a long break from 12/31/06 to 8/9/07. So he's really only been around for about 9 months as a poster.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish people would bring harassing PMs to the mods attention quicker but I suppose this will have to do.

For anyone getting continued unwanted PMs putting that user on ignore will ensure you don't get PMs from them.

Monster, I honestly don't care if you're real or not, but I do care about how you conduct yourself on this site. Reports of this nature show you in a bad light. Your posts responding to people you don't like put you in a bad light. In fact my view of you grows dimmer daily. Grow the fuck up.

All of you, grow the fuck up. If you detest one another so much don't talk to each other and don't talk about one another. The ignore feature works. Use it. The report post feature works. Use it.

Since this thread is already open if there are more of these PMs you might as well copy and paste them here.

Do not attempt to post fake harassing PMs in order to hasten anyone's departure. I don't know if they can be verified but do any of you want to risk that they can?

5. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

IGNORE button. try it. both of you. if it bothered either of you that much im sure you both would have used it by now, but you two like the conflict. frankly i, and everone else im sure, am tired of hearing about you and monster.

6. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

but will they ...? i have a feeling monster has been reported many many many times.. but somehow always weasels his way out of it....obviously im not the first person here who can see through his profile clear as day... and anyone who so much as even hints that they think its fake... hes probably all over their shit.... ive seen it a million times on sites like this...and its usually old, single men, living by themselves, running these accounts, in their minds its THEIR home and no one is gona take it from them... and they will do anything in their power to drive out members who do not fall for it....i mean how much more obvious, and stupid could he be to send me a PM , outa the blue, saying "create a thread saying im fake..".... clearly he thinks we are ALL mindless idiots... sorry monster, im not THAT dumb... had i done that, he would be crying to administration right now... hes probably copying and pasting this too. probably has a document saved on microsoft word, for many members, putting together cases against them, and when the time is right, he will present adminstration with his case on why we should be banned... its nothing new..

7. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

All you have to do is read uncuts post and you will see whos harassing who, thanks

8. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

you take me for some kind of moron.. this is pretty obvious..
    me grow up? sometimes.. yea maybe.... but like i said, these are unsolicited pM's.. he send me out of the blue... this isnt the first time, i wish i saved the old ones and id post them up too....i pay him no attention at all, he shows up in most threads i post in, and tries to stir shit up or make me lash out at him. hes been doin this pretty much since i joined...that was before i knew it wasnt ok to call out people with multiple people in their profiles saying its the same person (for some reason?)... and ever since hes been up my ass. 24-7 talk about a sad existance.

and thanks for the tip.. but i didnt plan on posting any doctored PM's... im glad you think so highly of me..

and i didnt know about the "ignore" and "report " buttons... thats why i made this thread.... sorry.JEEZ

9. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

monster... i dont even talk about you or to you anymore... i asked you a long time ago, as a reply to one of your harrassing pm's , to please leave me alone. you did for a while.. now your back.. just go away.. leave me alone.. i dont care who you are, who you think you are, who you wish you were, or anything else... just LEAVE ME ALONE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im here for fun, to meet other real people and bullshit... im not here for your drama, there is tons of members like you on every forum like this.. i can accept that.. just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

10. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

So, the fight moves over to another thread -- again, started by Monster. I think this shit really denigrates the board into a fuckin' circus. He clearly follows certain members around the board to post negative shit about their messages. In this case, it started on the women's forum section (!!!) targeted at HazelGod and quickly moved on to others. It's really fuckin' stupid and tiresome. And, it's ruining this site.

http://www.lpsg.org/86174-gals-concerning-men-who-have.html

11. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've read his, yours and HG's through all of this. All of you are harassing each other. It's disruptive, it crosses plenty of threads and it's worn thin long ago. Get off your high horse. You're no better than the others.

I do actually take you to be some kind of moron but it's nothing to do with your feud with Monster. That's a separate issue entirely.

I'm in favour of the name and shame threads where harassment occurs. Monster initiated the PM so this thread is fair game where I'm concerned, you won't see it touched by me. My caution regarding doctored PMs was to any others who may wish to be rid of someone they believe to be a fake and use fakery of their own to do so. I don't advise it.

See, your ability to misinterpret my post is just one of the reasons.

12. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

yep... hes definitely got a list of who he hates, and who he wants banned... and he will spend every waking hour of his day, devoted to baiting us, and waiting for us to finallly lose it and flip out on him so he can report us and have it banned
    if the first Pm i posted in here isnt proof of that.. i dont know what is....
    black and white, crystal clear.... thats his sole purpose.. getting people banned that he doesnt like

13. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

how about you get off YOUR high horse... ive had about enough of "females" (mainly ones with no proof ) talking to people however they please.... some woman think they can say whatever they want and get away with it because they are a "female" on a sex forum.. get real, you are a perfect example, thank you

ps: i dont care if you are a moderator... learn how to talk to people like they are human beings.

14. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I say I think you're a moron, I'm simply stating an opinion. It's not proven as fact until you post your response.:smile:

I have proof, darling. I just don't post it for all and sundry. If I give a shit whether you believe me or not I'll invite you to view me on camera. Several have, they are welcome to come forward or not as they chose.

If you think I'm fake, well...so what?

15. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i never said you were fake...
    i was simply stating how here you are yelling at me... telling me you think im an idiot bla bla bla... yet your a moderator? and cant even contribute any pictures to the site?
    "if i give a shit wheather you believe me or not ill invite you to view me on camera" ----- again, dont assume things all the time....who said i would even wana see you on camera... from the sounds of it.. your head would be too big to fit in the frame..
    since i now realize your a moderator... can i ask.. how is it that monster has carried on like this for so long.. but no one ever gets rid of him? i mean its pretty clear his sole purpose is so stir shit and weed out the members he doesnt like... you being as smart as you assume you are should have seen this long ago. correct?

16. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think my opinion has much to do with it but I have to say monster doesn't let things go easily and will continue to pm you until he gets bored. ( I learned this from a small prank I pulled a while ago). Maybe it's roid rage :)

17. camper joe

Gold Member

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

hes been up my ass since the day i joined and made a comment about the guyS in his profile.. he doesnt let it go.. your right.. he will not stop untill im banned... i just cant believe how obvious he made his intentions tonight with that first pm....

19. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is this in the Funny Stuff forum?!

20. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not that it's not amusing.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.