Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never said you were fake...
No? You said I was a perfect example of a "female" with no proof. Was there some other interpretation I was meant to glean from that?

i was simply stating how here you are yelling at me...
Yelling looks like this
just LEAVE ME ALONE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But you knew that already. I haven't used a single exclamation point. You're misreading my tone.

telling me you think im an idiot bla bla bla... yet your a moderator? and cant even contribute any pictures to the site?
Moderators aren't required to be fluff bunnies. No one is.

"if i give a shit wheather you believe me or not ill invite you to view me on camera" ----- again, dont assume things all the time....who said i would even wana see you on camera... from the sounds of it.. your head would be too big to fit in the frame..
These cruel insults break my heart. Truly, I'm crying on the inside.

since i now realize your a moderator... can i ask.. how is it that monster has carried on like this for so long.. but no one ever gets rid of him? i mean its pretty clear his sole purpose is so stir shit and weed out the members he doesnt like... you being as smart as you assume you are should have seen this long ago. correct?
Partly because it's someone else taking the first shot (as you did), partly it's because people are not reporting harassing PMs (as you didn't) while still responding insultingly to them in threads (as you have been doing).

Responding rudely in order to get the other party not to respond NEVER works. Don't expect it to. One example you might pick up on is this amusing little byplay between you and I on this thread.

I've explained the difficulty in sorting out mob disturbances before but I'll try to simplify it again. If you want the farmer to shoot the rabid dog don't jump on it's back to hold it down. Either the farmer won't take the shot at all or he'll shoot you in the process. Meanwhile don't poke the dog with a stick, that could be the reason it's trying to bite you in the first place.

I know, I know.

I second that sigh.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i started it here, cause im a clueless newb ... sorry

about the whole monster thing... ill drop it... but next time he sends me PM's outa nowhere, i will be "reporting" them, like a little tattle tail

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont exactly know how to post them, i coped and pasted his first of the night, that came out of the total blue, aasking me to create a thread calling him fake... no doubt providing him with ammo to use in his case to have me banned.. anyway.. whatever, hes moved along, hes a fool, and will be back soon

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I know, I know.

I second that sigh.

I third the sigh. It messed up my great thread. Well, ummm, my good thread. Ok, my thread. :tongue:

To help spare more uproar from someone I won't go into what it was, but Gillette you have a sentence in this Talk About Pathetic thread which showed me clearly that you know what's what (as you often do anyway).

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i started it here, cause im a clueless newb ... sorry

about the whole monster thing... ill drop it... but next time he sends me PM's outa nowhere, i will be "reporting" them, like a little tattle tail

By newb did u mean newbie? Because at 8 hundred plus posts I don't think so. This is almost as much fun as watching Will and Grace argue....well w/o Jack and Karen.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There wasn't one.
There wasn't?
Looked like one.

You could simply cut and paste, if it came to that.
You can do that, right?
Or maybe you need a bit of instruction.

He did cut & paste it, it's in the OP. It just doesn't look like a regular PM because cut and paste doesn't preserve links the same way they show up in the original.

Cut and paste isn't foolproof proof so to speak. The best way is to do a screen capture of the page with the PM open, save it to your computer, then attach the file here in a post or, preferably, as a PM to the moderators. The same goes for reports of chat activity.

Uncut, If you don't have a third PM file set up (inbox and outbox being the two traditional ones) you might have the option to select the PM then select from the selected messages "move to". I thought I had seen an option to drop it into a forum. I have a third folder set up so that option isn't there for me now. I could just be confusing this with the "jump to forum" feature just below it though.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
To the members:

For the record, I have acted on this on behalf of the mods. I'll not reveal much except to say at this point no one is being disciplined. However, some guidelines have been given to both of these members to follow in the future.

To everyone else, please stay out of it. Do not do anything to try to stir up either Uncut or Monster. To do so will result in action against you.

I am going to close this thread. A plan of action is in place that I hope will stop this feud. Let's give it a chance to work without anyone getting banned. Therefore, there is no need to add anything to this conversation.

Please do not carry this over to other threads.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Freddie

Status
Not open for further replies.