Talk about taking pumping too far...

PeterPoole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a documentary with this dude... It's not because of pumping, he has just got so many operations his dick could not handle... Now its useless, but he likes the fact that it looks a bit freaky and it touches the water when he sits on the toilet - Creepy!

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is a lot of fucking silicone! I don't know anyone that would find this sexy.
I would suspect that all is trousers must be custom made for him though.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's DaveXXL not Mr. Mark.

The following was written by DaveXXL at Newart.com on 9-15-2006

It has been a hell of a journey and as I said I was one to defend silicone and took the risks and had huge amounts , we can only learn from each other, I know friends who are veterans of silicone and had no problems but then again I know guys who have had serious trouble within a year of having it. I visited my surgeon after my first injections 300cc balls and 50cc cock and asked about circumcision , one point he raised regarding the silicone was it could cause problems with my lymph system , this eventually it did but thinking back one thing I did notice from day one was I was constantly feeling tired , lack of energy and I sweated a great deal , this he said recently was my immune system fighting the " foreign" bodies that had been injected into me, and because of the large amounts and constant injections with little or no rest in between my system was working overtime to try and keep my body stable.

I would just like to put the record straight, ref a few posts regarding my silicone. last year I had gangrene in my cock and had major surgery to remove the silicone and all of the outer skin, skin grafts were used to rebuild my cock, after a year of recovery I have now had the silicone removed from my balls, ( over 1000cc ) the scaring is extensive.The silicone in most people stays stable for a long time , mine didn't and after corrective injections the gangrene set in, I was so ill that I had to wait a year before the remainder in my balls could be removed.If any one has silicone and skin problems arise , don't delay get it seen to.I am not the only one who has been through this my surgeon in UK has now seen a number of guys and performed surgery on all of them.I went mad and had huge injections to start with and became enormous and I would have defended my actions to any one, all I can say now after being through this , Don't do it.

I sure hope that anyone thinking of enlarging their penis through the injecting of silicone will read this post here. Altrique... I'm talking to you.

Reactions: neintynein

scotslad20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the guy was on tv oo i forget the program largest penis or some thing like that. he had silcone pumbed in to his cock and balls why do that to 1s self if you think that bad or nice should see them now it like a foot ball in his sack lol