Talk About Thick

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I just finished sucking my friend to completion and even though I suck him off several times a week, I'm always amazed again at his size. He is a full seven and 1/4 inches around, measured by me! Now I know some of you are larger.

To you, I say salut! I have spent three years overcoming my gag reflex with Rich (I still have some relapses). Thankfully, he is about 7 inches long which just barely penetrates my gullet. If he was 2 inches longer, I'd have suffocated by now!

Rich has about 4 of us cocksuckers who service him regularly. I've never seen a guy who loves to be cocksucked like him. He usually doesn't squirt a large volume because of his frequency pattern. He tells me he usually is services 10 to 15 times a week, but has had more. I'd love to tie him up and watch him for a week without any sex. I think he might shrivel up like Dracula in the sun.

Heheheh... Anyway it is fun.

P.S. When he's really excited, I swear you could set a dinner plate on his cock. (With silverware and maybe a wine glass!) :)

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
He might send me a pic. If not, I'll take one. However, he's on vacation starting tomorrow, so I probably can't get anything for a week.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Oh -- he's uncut but his foreskin can't come close to covering his huge bulbous head. So it's like a little trim piece along the other edge. When he gets very excited his pee hole seems enormous. teehee

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Thats a real nice thickness...I'm about almost 8" thickness when fully erect with 9 1/2 inches in length...lots of foreskin...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I've tried to encourage him to join, but he is very casual about his size....Latinboy, he looks about as long erect as you are flaccid. Your cock is very big around when soft. His is somewhat thicker but that's erect. Soft, he's thick but nowhere near your league. I've got get an erect pic when he's maxed out.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eyemready said:
Rich has about 4 of us cocksuckers who service him regularly. I've never seen a guy who loves to be cocksucked like him. He usually doesn't squirt a large volume because of his frequency pattern. He tells me he usually is services 10 to 15 times a week, but has had more.
Does he ever have actual sex or just get his cock sucked 24/7?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Latino - I have drooled and otherwise oozed over your pics many, many times. This set is fantastic. I wish there was some way for us average guys to experience the feel of having so much swinging between our legs. For some reason, I am most turned on by large flaccid equipment and low hangers, and foreskin than erections. Have to ask some analyst about that!

Chuck - My friend seems to be exclusively oral. He does give too but only on occasion. He told me he once had a lover he had intercourse with but he wasn't "into" it. BTW - he's very athletic and coordinated. Hairy but keeps everything very trimmed including chest hair.

Tx8Thick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get lots of comments about the thickness of my cock. I've had guys gag and one guy who could only barely get the head into his mouth.

The problem I have with being the owner of a thick one is that it's hard to get a blow job without getting scraped by the guy's teeth. Whenever I get a blowjob from someone new, he has to get educated about minding his teeth when he gets going.

I just posted some new pictures of myself in my gallery if you want to see.

Aerosol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too get lots of comments re my girth, abot 7.5 inch, though after a good jelq can touch 8.

Most girls struggle with oral, but one clever girl amazed me by swallowing almost to the root!, never forget that one.

tonfa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aerosol said:
I too get lots of comments re my girth, abot 7.5 inch, though after a good jelq can touch 8.

Most girls struggle with oral, but one clever girl amazed me by swallowing almost to the root!, never forget that one.

Now that's someone I need to meet!

Aerosol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, struggle to get them so they don't cut off the circulation.

Save myself for regular partner so not really an issue most of the time tho.