Talk Dirty 2 Me !!!

boggie40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well my friends i am not asking u 2 contact me and start talking dirty, but i thought i would share a recent experience with you...

Now i am a 39 y/o who has been around the block, there is not a lot i have not tried (just the odd one or two that still intrigues me !!)
but recently a now Ex girlfriend asked me to talk dirty 2 her when we were f***ing in bed.
Now i am no prude, but genuinely had no idea what to say. so i asked what would u like me to say.
she said just talk dirty make me feel like i am being used - well the only thing i could think of was " u enjoying this u dirty slut, do u want me 2 f**k you harder u bitch, cum on suck my dick dick harder you slag" maybe one or 2 other little phrases but nothing 2 harsh or so i thought...
any way when we finished we were talking and she started asking me if i thought she really was a slut, slag and a bitch - i said of course not, she said then why did you call me them names.......:confused:

after a heated discussion i finally went home, went back the next day to find all my stuff on her doorstep in a suitcase saying it is all over....

well i am glad to say that my partner of the last 6 months is not anywhere near as tempremental - but was just wondering if any others had any similar experience ??:confused:

stalliongbg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my friends i am not asking u 2 contact me and start talking dirty, but i thought i would share a recent experience with you...

Now i am a 39 y/o who has been around the block, there is not a lot i have not tried (just the odd one or two that still intrigues me !!)
but recently a now Ex girlfriend asked me to talk dirty 2 her when we were f***ing in bed.
Now i am no prude, but genuinely had no idea what to say. so i asked what would u like me to say.
she said just talk dirty make me feel like i am being used - well the only thing i could think of was " u enjoying this u dirty slut, do u want me 2 f**k you harder u bitch, cum on suck my dick dick harder you slag" maybe one or 2 other little phrases but nothing 2 harsh or so i thought...
any way when we finished we were talking and she started asking me if i thought she really was a slut, slag and a bitch - i said of course not, she said then why did you call me them names.......:confused:

after a heated discussion i finally went home, went back the next day to find all my stuff on her doorstep in a suitcase saying it is all over....

well i am glad to say that my partner of the last 6 months is not anywhere near as tempremental - but was just wondering if any others had any similar experience ??:confused:

...hmmm I think its was an odd way to react on what U said to her. First she says talk dirty and when U do she ends ur relation...hmmm :confused:

well anyways I havent been in any similar situation, I have had a few gfs talking dirty to me but not after asking if it was OK...they have just done it and its a really turn on for me. They havent been really dirty maybe...more sexy...:smile: dunno if U understand what I mean.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
LOL, she said talk dirty to her, not insult her like a mysoginist bastard!

Most of what you said was right I guess, except for punctuating it with the personal slurs. For example, "You like my big cock inside you, don't you?" Is acceptable but "You like my big cock inside you, don't you, you dirty slut?" could be easily viewed as offensive!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
LOL, she said talk dirty to her, not insult her like a mysoginist bastard!

I've been with a girl who really got off on that sort of talk. I honestly ran out of names to call her. I didn't find it degrading since she asked for it and even agressively encouraged it during sex. I'm OK with calling a woman names if that's what she wants.

I'm ready for the feminists to attack me now.