Talk Dirty to Me

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by XXLJohn1955, Dec 4, 2010.

1. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    Do you like roleplay, talk dirty, or playing with someone into roleplay and dirty talk?

What kind of role playing do you like?

If you like to talk dirty, what do you say?

If you like to hear it, what do you like to hear?

2. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    I say anything that comes to my mind - I've found that your partner will usually let their guard down and speak freely as well... Ive whispered things like; I want to cum all over your face, I want to feel your ass wrapped around my cock, you name it....Tell them how good their tight pussy feels wrapped around you cock... Ive had girls tell me to stick a finger up their ass, ask me to cum all over their face, fuck them hard, squeeze their nipples, bite them, spank them, anything goes when it comes to sex talk.

3. DanilloD

DanilloD New Member

I LOVE dirty talk. I've been on both the giving and receiving end of dirty talk, but when it really comes down to it, if I want dirty I want a man to take control and talk about how he's going to take what he wants.

For me dirty talk isn't about degradation, like it is with some people, it's just a different situation. I've found people get super passionate when they start talking dirty - I think it's a sign to let all inhibitions go. LOVE being called names, told I'm going to be pounded hard and deep until i can't take it anymore - whatever. It's just good dirty fun. hehe.

4. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, yes, and yes!

I love when a guy says these things. What you wrote could be whispered in my ear while we are out at a movie, or sitting at the bar waiting for our table to be ready. Or it could be shouted from the living room to the bedroom where I'm undressing. :tongue:

Oh, I agree! But then, I've got a sub streak a mile wide, so I love it when a guy takes control and tells me what he's going to do.

Maybe I'm on my knees, sucking his dick. He starts telling me how he likes it. When he starts talking, I look up at him, still with his cock in my mouth. He moans, obviously getting off on the image of my big brown eyes looking up at his face while my mouth is stuffed full of cock.

He tells me how he likes the way I lick and suck the head, popping it in and out of my mouth, sliding it past my red lips. He likes that my hands are on his shaft, but that I need to slide him down into my throat more often.

I try to do all this as he is talking. At one point, I've got him as far down my throat as I can fit him, and there's still some to spare. I'm concentrating hard to see if I can get him any deeper before I need to pull off to take a breath. Then his monolog changes gears and he says something about "plowing my arse" (he's British), and I moan.

Have you ever moaned while a cock is in your throat? The sound is kind of frightening (sounds like someone's being strangled!), but apparently it feels good to the cock! So he moans.

Now we're both moaning, and he's talking about the moment when his large cockhead will first pop into my ass. He's talking about stretching me with his girth. He's talking about long strokes.

Sigh...............

What was the question again?

5. Veinfetish

Veinfetish New Member

Fuck yes. Gets me going. Tell me to take it. Tell you harder :)

6. Raj11

Raj11 New Member

Hi do u like to sex with gay

Draft saved Draft deleted