Talk In Bed

CptCanada

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you enjoy it when your partner talks to you during sex? If so, are there certain things that get you going? Or do you prefer silence? Further, what kinds of things do you say to your partner and what do they like to hear?

Reactions: 13810261

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to hear how things are going, how they are feeling in the moment. I’m not a big fan of silence, it kind of makes me wonder where he is. Is he doing math? Thinking of renovating the bathroom? Fantasizing about somebody else? I tend to talk, so if I’m alone in my moans and appreciation, I kind of get self-conscious and fall out of the moment.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite vocal during sex. Not necessarily just on how he's feeling or my own feelings. I talk and laugh - commenting on everything he does and doesn't do to me.

However, sometimes I like a hard quickie without any communication. So it's not simple being the guy. Basically, they just have to follow my lead.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to hear how things are going, how they are feeling in the moment. I’m not a big fan of silence, it kind of makes me wonder where he is. Is he doing math? Thinking of renovating the bathroom? Fantasizing about somebody else? I tend to talk, so if I’m alone in my moans and appreciation, I kind of get self-conscious and fall out of the moment.
This^
I'm quite vocal during sex. Not necessarily just on how he's feeling or my own feelings. I talk and laugh - commenting on everything he does and doesn't do to me.

However, sometimes I like a hard quickie without any communication. So it's not simple being the guy. Basically, they just have to follow my lead.
And this^

I'm not into dirty talk. I think cam work burnt me out on that shit. Same for masturbating in front of someone. Rem is mostly quiet and it is what I've become accustomed to. If something needs adjusted, we communicate. We talk some, but not a lot. We laugh some too, if something silly happens.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm not into dirty talk. I think cam work burnt me out on that shit. Same for masturbating in front of someone. Rem is mostly quiet and it is what I've become accustomed to. If something needs adjusted, we communicate. We talk some, but not a lot. We laugh some too, if something silly happens.
Sounds like my world, if you add a shiny squirrel ADD comment in the middle.

Reactions: 693987

CptCanada

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Capt Canada must not be a talker. He remains totally silent in this thread. :joy:

Hahaha I'm like the rest of you, it's all about the moment. I greatly appreciate all of the responses. I just joined a gym and started a new regiment with a personal trainer today. I've moved beyond the caveman workout of splitting wood and working the yard. So i've been zonked and wasn't able to check up on this.

Reactions: LaFemme

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Depends. Sometimes we're both completely silent, just feeling each other, hearing the actual sex.... Sometimes there's moaning and grunts, sometimes we tell each other "were fucking right now, were having SEX" ... If it's round 2, or 3, "We're STILL fucking, I can't stop fucking you".

Among other things.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you enjoy it when your partner talks to you during sex? If so, are there certain things that get you going? Or do you prefer silence? Further, what kinds of things do you say to your partner and what do they like to hear?
This one dude used to have me ride him while he caught his breath. At some point he would put back on his glasses so he could really see into my eyes. During this intense eye contact, he would slowly roll us onto my back, and begin sharing his ideas and thoughts on astrophysics, Christian theology and even engine theory. Really hot. I met him through a personal ad in which I wrote I was looking for a naughty nerd. I believe he took me more literally than I meant it, but wow! Mmm... talk nerdy to me!

A current playmate whispers sweet things to me. He tells me I'm beautiful, or have pretty skin. He tells me how sexy he finds me. He tells me I smell good. Sometimes he's talking about the combination of my warmed skin with my after-bath oil and perfume. Sometimes he's talking about my kitty. He's very sweet, and so earnest. I eat it up.

Another doesn't say much, but everything he says is meant to encourage me to keep doing whatever I am doing. His voice is so deep, rumbly and quiet that I miss most of it. It is sexy though.