talk sex.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by patfob, Sep 29, 2008.

1. patfob

patfob New Member

Albums:
    i was browsing the channels late last nite and happened by 'talk sex with sue johanson'. if you arent familiar, google.

anyway, a woman asked a question regarding when a man's cock stops growing. she said that her husband had went away for a month and came back and his cock seemed noticably larger. sue said that a cock stops growing somewhere between 12-14 years of age; she claimed the male penis is at maximum size at puberty.

i just wondered everyone's opinions and facts on this subject. i know, for one, that i was not eight inches at 12. or even 16. so i dont see how she could be correct.

thoughts?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    well thats a load of crap! At age 14 or so....I was at most 5 inches or so. At age 16 I was around 5.5 inches..........18 6 inches.........stayed at 6 until 22 or so.....and then grew to my present size of 7.25 inches around 23-24

3. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its a broad generalization, I was pretty much at my full by 14. People hit puberty at various times, men especially. I have a buddy who grew almost 5 inches taller when he was 20, and noticeably changed in his voice and facial hair. He had seemed to hit it earlier but was still shorter looking. Most males if they go away for a couple days wont grow if theyre older then 20. Either she just had a poor memory or maybe he was doing something to improve him self. I find it unlikely he grew while he was gone for a couple weeks but weirder stuff I guess could happen.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Sounds like Sue's facts are off. Many men here have reported that their penis continued growing into their early 20's. I suppose it's possible that if he is in his late teens or early 20's there could have been some noticeable growth. However, what I think is more likely is that due to lack of activity her vaginal canal sorta shrunk back to it's normal size.

5. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    From what I've heard Most guy's penises keep growing until around 22-23

Draft saved Draft deleted