Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't. Whilst my girlfriend has drunkenly blurted shit out, but I'm not quite as open as talking about that shit in front of other people. Plus, there's no way to bring that up yourself without seeming like some sort of massively egotistical weirdo.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dick size is a topic of conversation within my inner circle quite often, and I admit, I brag a little. I don't think that means I have a small dick, but most of the time I just keep talking about mine so others will talk about theirs.

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've hinted at it when the type of conversation comes up, but seeing as I must not fit a certain stereotype in their eyes (I used to be pretty shy in high school, not so much anymore), they're quite quick to dismiss it. All the while I'm thinking "Ok, whatever you say... We'll let the women decide".

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I don't talk about my penis size with my friends. The closest I came was when one acquaintance insisted that short guy = big cock and tall guy = small cock... my response was "believe whatever makes you happy".

Normally if asked directly I tell people that I'm tiny. Usually they can't tell if I'm joking and that tends to steer the conversation to another topic.

D_Schulster_Bagwarts

Experimental Member
Media
I'm currently working in a fairly small town and my first relationship here was with a fairly popular, extraordinarily loud-mouthed member of the community...so it seems that everyone knows the ins and outs of my dick.

Eh, it is what it is - I've had a quite a few size queens try to hook up with my just because of my dick, but otherwise it's just a funny anecdote about me (with friends and family and such).

r4tor

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The conversation never really comes up with my friends. While I'm not overly big and don't have much to claim, only one of them asked me my size and that was for a small informal survey she was doing amongst her guy friends. I told her and aside from a brief comment, that was the end of it.

On the other hand, three of my other friends (two female, one male) have seen me naked, but not really stone-hard erect. A few weeks afterward, my male friend commented that he hadn't expected my dick to be that big. It was a bit of an ego boost.

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's probably the last thing I'd ever talk about. I'm pretty awkward and shy when it comes to most things.. My boyfriend has blurted it out while drinking ( I was drinking too so I really didn't care) and some of my close friends have accidentally seen a picture (my own stupid fault).

We were trying to play a movie on our computer through the tv but umm.. misclicked by accident and the picture popped right up on the tv screen.. It was really, really embarrassing, but my friends are cool and they don't bring it up at all ever 'cause they know it makes me uncomfortable.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never say my measurements... just smile and don't deny when they ask if I'm well equipped :wink:

Pieter speaks with wisdom here. I just play a little dumb and smile. But if you're in a college situation, the word gets out about who's hung so it's not a mystery usually anyway.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is so funny!
A few nights ago, a few friends and I were at a small get together.. 3 guys and 6 women.
Interestingly enough, it was one of the women who brought everything about.She whispered to one of the other ladies something to the nature of "which one has the bigger dick?"
Now, Let's call the Guys "Moe" "Curly" and "Larry" (and I'm "Moe").
3 of the ladies guessed "Curly" was largest -After all, he's a big fella (about 6'2, 220)
2 guessed that "Larry" was larger, because he is a sports Fanatic, and , at 5'10, not a small guy either.
Now, ONE of the ladies in the group is an ex-lover of mine (and STILL a dear friend!) and she knows what I'm working with , so she didn't say anything. She sat there and smiled.

To make a long story short, The other 5 women quickly sized me up- small frame guy, not very tall... maybe a 4-4.5 incher , tops.
Turns out that I had an appreciable edge on "Curly" , perhaps as much as 3 and a half inches , and probably an inch, inch and a half on "Larry" , though his girth was pretty thick.. like , 7 or so inches.
I was challenged to prove it- and I love challenges like that.
i let them measure me- erect...
the result ? a shade under 9.5" and several gaping mouths.
(one even had the audacity to accuse me of of having an enlargement)
Truth be told, i don't usually have these kind of conversations with my friends, although there is ALWAYS a chance of Speculation, I prefer to not talk about it with my friends.. after all, they tend to get really jealous.

sevenbysixinch

Experimental Member
Media
Manly dan i have to say you should have stood your ground, im sure the rest of them would have respected you for it. Oddly enough straight guys seem to like hung dudes, not sexually but with an admiration.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'5" and people always think my cock is 5". When it does happen I just smile and not say anything unless they ask me to prove it and the girl in charge of meassuring is the first one to gasp lol . last time this happened a friend of mine and his gf were there she couldnt stop looking at my cock and he said that i was too cocky when I didnt even open my mouth I just lauhged

gaston28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
similar story to Spitfirewheels - some friends were on my computer and found my pics - shortly after that it was pretty much common knowledge.