Talking about how hung you are with friends

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
nah. its my business. but if someone asks i just tell them the truth, usual response is "bullshit" i smile and say nothing usually.

altho with my closest friends when high and talkg about shit and i cant substantiate my view (usually when ive said something stupid), i usually fall back on "yeah....but i have a bigger cock" usually a convo killer

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some gf's have blurted stuff out while my freinds were around but I've never actively bragged about my size to freinds, it just causes resentment and upsets things. I prefer to do my compares and all of that stuff with less familiar aquentiences and 'strangers' who arnt really in my close circle of freinds. That way when I beat them for size if there pissed about it it doesnt matter.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a thick average length cock and love it. That doesn't mean I don't wish I was a larger or longer. My ex wife told me on several occassions I was bigger than several other men she had been with.

Oddly after our divorce I became friends with a guy she dated for a long time and he told me that she told him I was a lot bigger than him!

LOL, amazing the friendship he and I developed. Not a gay friendship; he was really a cool guy.

BBBunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to chime in here from a lady's perspective! I've had it bad for my current boyfriend since I was 16 (now 25) and he was not having any of it when i was so young.
He's about 5'11", 140lbs, so a pretty slim dude, my friends, my mom, everyone used to make fun of me for being into such a bean pole.

We used to flirt and tickle and one day I brushed up against his erection and thought to myself that it was a decent size. I hadn't been with many guys at that point, but it really intrigued me.

Life went on, we grew apart but ended up coming back together a few years later when i was determined to fuck him.
He isn't one to brag about it, and since I was only the second girl he'd fucked he claims he hasn't heard the constant gasps of 'wow' but when I got his pants off that first time all I could do was smile.

To this day I still call it my 'happy surprise'.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
If its brought up when I'm drunk then yea I'll prob talk about it. Have a few friends and co-workers who will bring it up (never actually AT work though) and I'm usually happy to oblige. Don't talk about it around women though, esp. if there's someone I want to get with. Its tacky.. if they hear about it and ask me privately about what they've heard, i'll flirt and not deny it, but otherwise ime women don't know how to react when a guy is going on about his dick and his bro-friends are laughing it up. Its tacky.

Most recent time was when I signed up for a circuit class with a coworker friend and forgot to pack the right kind of underwear.. I was pretty frank about why I couldn't join him and he seemed to get it.

markw

Just Browsing
Media
During a very drunked night a friend and I decided to get naked in front of the rest of the circle of friends who at that point included 1 girl, who had a cam. This was way back, late teens, i was very green in a lot of ways and honestly size had never occurred to me. It was not something i thought of. I am average sized by the way. My fried was much larger. I also have a thing whereby my dick shrinks quite a bit when very drunk. It was a wild night but the photos often come out at parties are whatever. The comparison is very stark, and its quite embarrasing. My existing girl friend was shown the photos and could not believe how small my dick looked.. Until another night when i was drunk and she confirmed the next day my shrinkage when on alcohol (a lot of it) is very stark. Does anyone else get that?

Also another time, i was walking past a girlfriend who was normally quite prudish and she happened to have a tape measure, she opened my dressing gown (was coming from shower) and she grabbed my dick and measured it (was soft) and just when "hmm". I often wonder what she was thinking.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did this at 14 after I fingered a girl. Since then, I've only brought up my size around people I had or want to have sex with.