Talking about sex with gay guys

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I get horny talking about sex is with my wife. Used to have friends on another forum that we talked with and got us horned up. She died in her sleep next to her husband and that was it the end...........

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See that guy Wayyy out in the left field, that is you :D

10-citi.jpg

I don't talk to too many gay dudes, and I don't talk about sex too much.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, actually never had talked with a gay guy about sex. I’d get horny talking abut it with a woman, though.

Yeah, my group of friends is pretty diverse: st8, bi, lesbian, gay, undeclared... The conversation usually turns to sex: lesbians want to know what's the appeal of guys sucking on balls, or str8 guys wanting to know if 1 of the lesbians "is the man", or if a str8 guy would ever let a gay guy suck his cock.

That last one got asked of me recently and I answered "yes" to a rip-roaring round of laughter and 1 proposition later.
Any winner winner ‘cock’ chicken dinner from the prop?

Reactions: coachrocky323

I don't have any gay friends, I've known maybe two or three by acquaintance.

The only gay friend I had, was a guy in Kuwait while I was in uni prep. Kuwait is pretty hostile with homosexuals so he had to hide it though he was rather effeminate so people always suspected.

I was super nice to him, became his friend and traded music with the guy. He would also ask about my sex life to which I never bragged or gave excess details.He knew I was 100% heterosexual, but one day he tried to kiss me. He got me at the corner of my mouth and I was just in shock that happened. I pushed him off the second time he tried and Ive never heard or seen him since.

coachrocky323

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, my group of friends is pretty diverse: st8, bi, lesbian, gay, undeclared... The conversation usually turns to sex: lesbians want to know what's the appeal of guys sucking on balls, or str8 guys wanting to know if 1 of the lesbians "is the man", or if a str8 guy would ever let a gay guy suck his cock.

That last one got asked of me recently and I answered "yes" to a rip-roaring round of laughter and 1 proposition later.

Haha sounds like my group of friends!

Fat_Bz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I mean sex is sex, I’ll talk with just about anyone. But getting horny from just talking about it not so much. There’d have to be some physical stimulation for me to get horny.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had many conversations with straight guys. I actually like talking to straight guys more. Seems like you guys get a little horny while chatting too. Or just like it in general. Am I right or way out in left field?

On occasion. And yes, having discussions about sex can be arousing (they don't make me crave dick though)

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had many conversations with straight guys. I actually like talking to straight guys more. Seems like you guys get a little horny while chatting too. Or just like it in general. Am I right or way out in left field?

I love talking about sex. I'm sexual so it feeds my sex drive and usually my ego, just a bit

It gets me going to talk about sex, no matter who it is, but a gay friend talking about my dick just strokes my ego; it doesn't turn me in per se

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a gay co worker, we get along fine. We have talked about sex & relationships but honestly it was just that, nothing more. Now my former female co worker, my god would my mind run wild from some of the things she said and told me. She looks like the type of female who would be on burningangel, she told me she has her nipples and clit pierced. Said something about the movement of it against clothing making it feel really good for her, my other female co worker agreed. I work with some dirty bitches, if only our clients knew. So many hit on her.

OTE="visorkols, post: 6808318, member: 901563"]I have a gay co worker, we get along fine. We have talked about sex & relationships but honestly it was just that, nothing more. Now my former female co worker, my god would my mind run wild from some of the things she said and told me. She looks like the type of female who would be on burningangel, she told me she has her nipples and clit pierced. Said something about the movement of it against clothing making it feel really good for her, my other female co worker agreed. I work with some dirty bitches, if only our clients knew. So many hit on her.[/QUOTE]
Amazing. If that were the other way around, a male co-worker telling his female co-worker that he has pierced nipples and a pieces dick and how he gets turned on when they rub against his clothing, that guy would be fired for sexual harassment, and lose his livelihood. It's a double standard.