Talking about the big ones.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies -- I know I'm gonna get some flames for this one but....here goes.

I LOVE it when my wife tells me about a couple of the big dicks she had before she knew me. The thought of her doing stuff with other guys makes me crazy hot.

Now, you can say you're bi--
Ok, who cares.

Or you can say, what's she want to do that for. In bed it's not about other guys she was with.

So, my question is ..... does anyone get off on telling your love about past cocks.

Or do other dicks have no place in a monagamous marriag.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
I had a woman tell me a story that I thought was hot. She and her friend would act like lesbians. Well they were doing this in front of her friend's boyfriend. He gets hot and pulls his dick out and her friend starts sucking on it. She ends up fucking the guy in front of my friend. So my friend is trying to go along with it and finds a dildo to use. The kicker to the whole thing was they convinced my friend to have her asshole licked by this guy. They told her it was better than getting her pussy eaten. True story and it is I swear the hottest thing I've ever heard because it was like all spontaneous. So to ruin the story my friend says she is not like that anymore. She claims that the experience had made her more conservative sexually. Ya.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a new girl i am seeing and she loves talking about huge cocks and how she would fuck them and let me watch i get so hard hearing a women talk about that

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got a new girl i am seeing and she loves talking about huge cocks and how she would fuck them and let me watch i get so hard hearing a women talk about that

My wife doesn't like talking about that stuff.

How can I get her to do it?