Talking dirty

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
Ebbs and flows for me. It depends on what mood I am in, how long it has been since I have had sex, and the setting. I tend to follow his lead-but not always. It is funny, most people think I am this quiet, conservative, "good" girl. If they only knew the naughty side of me when I am in the middle of a hot, wild, sheet-roasting, *uck. See, there I go again!

Renee

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to get a huge reaction when I tell a man just what he is doing to me using the foulest barnyard terms in a throaty wanton purrrr...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love talking dirty. The things is, you can talk so dirty without even cursing or swearing. I have a huge man's voice fetish, love hearing him moan and talk within inches of my ear.

I used to be a phone sex op and am very good with my words. I can tell you everything I want to do to you and make your cock so hard without even saying the word fuck.

So I guess my point is, it doesn't have to be "dirty" to be incredibly sexy. I don't like a quiet sex partner, male or female. So sexy talk is essential to me...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I have a huge man's voice fetish, love hearing him moan and talk within inches of my ear.
omg, so do i! it's incredibly sexual and i get even more horny! don't you love it when you can feel his breath on you as well? aghhhh! it's too much sexiness!!

i don't like a big meal before sex
me neither! you just get all farty and bloated... not a good idea. don't ever eat mexican food before having sex... trust me! :tongue: