Talking to girls

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok well I have a question for you guys. I really want more GIRLS to respond to this but we will see.

Well I am in college, I know a good amount of people but never the girls I want to go for. I use what is called 'Facebook' and I find really cute girls that go to my school on there. Now the odds of me actually meeting them somewhere are very slim. But I am a cute guy myself so dating them is not out of the question at all.

My question to you all, I am interested in getting to know I girl I have NEVER hung out with or spoke to or even seen in my life except from the use of 'Facebook' which is like Myspace except it's used by college kids rather than middle schoolers.
How should I go about sending these girls a message about hanging out? Most of them think that if a random guy sends them a message even if it just says "hey" think your a "creeper." What would be the best ideal thing to remove all doubt from their mind that I would be a "creeper" and just a cool guy...Because literally anything you say could be turned against you to make you seem like a "creeper."

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just kinda flirt with her a little. on her wall, say somethin like "so when we gonna hang out?". or maybe you 2 have a few mutual friends? you gotta make a little convesation before you just flat out ask her if she wants to chill. once that happens, invite her and her friends out with you and your guy friends. i used to meet a lot of girls when i had facebook, but then i forgot my password and said fuck it

if she says no, o well, just ask her again next week

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't hang out with strangers. If a guy messages me on facebook, or myspace, he needs to have (or invent) a reason to have a conversation. That's how it is in person too, right? You think of something to talk about, and then you talk about that. Sometimes you click, have a nice chat, exchange numbers and hang out later. Sometimes, there's no spark and you move on. It's the same online. Find something relevant to say, say it, and see what happens. But whatever you do: do NOT randomly write some woman and ask her to hang out.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have, but it ALWAYS seems like the hotter ones you want to be with you find on facebook! lol
So have you had ANY luck hooking up or hanging out with these Facebook hotties? I am skeptical of anything online these days. Are you sure all those hot girls you see online are even real?
Originally Posted by joshworley " I use what is called 'Facebook' and I find really cute girls that go to my school on there. Now the odds of me actually meeting them somewhere are very slim. But I am a cute guy myself so dating them is not out of the question at all."
I haven't had a 'real' date in a while so I may not be up to snuff on the protocol. When did the rule become, "I'm cute, you're cute we should date?" :confused: Cause if that's the case I should be getting a lot more cock than I do. :cool:

I don't hang out with strangers. If a guy messages me on facebook, or myspace, he needs to have (or invent) a reason to have a conversation. That's how it is in person too, right? You think of something to talk about, and then you talk about that. Sometimes you click, have a nice chat, exchange numbers and hang out later. Sometimes, there's no spark and you move on. It's the same online. Find something relevant to say, say it, and see what happens. But whatever you do: do NOT randomly write some woman and ask her to hang out.
Agreed, excellent advice as usual AltereEgo. :cool:

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes they are real because they go to the school and are in the schools network. And to get onto a college network you have to have a email address from that college.

Yes I have met and I am currently hanging out with girls I have met from VIA facebook. But they are apparently open to meeting people and don't mind meeting nice strangers.

I never said just because I said I was cute means hey we should date..

And I agree with what Alterego said, I would NEVER just ask a girl "so when are we gonna hang out?" Because that is weird.

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would think if you said something in the message about how you go to the same school, that would give you a reason to talk, and you wouldn't just be a "random" guy.

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude, Facebook rules...lol...but id just tell her you saw her around...or maybe you know some of her friends...take a look, it'll let you do that...thats always a great way to start talking.
Yea I am a nice guy and all, so I make sure I try to say something nice. But almost anything you say in a message to a random person they could turn it around and be like "creeper." lol it sucks.