talks about me with her friends

tonedguy90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl has a picture of my dick on her phone and when she was drunk showed it to her mom. Who replied wow very nice. She showed it to her best friend a few months later who is a renowed size queen who keeps on having little glimses of my bulge when i see her.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In college an old girlfriend and her roommate use to tell all their friends about how good a fuck I was and how big my cock was. My reputation in college was that I had the biggest cock in the dorm and that I was really good at anal sex. I frequently got laid by girls inquiring if my cock was as big as everyone said, or if I really gave this girl or that the screaming orgasm by anal sex. Hell of a thing to a have a reputation for, but we must all bare our burdens.

My wife's best friends all know I have a huge dick; they all swing with us. So my wife's friends not only have heard about it, they and seen it, sucked it, and been fucked by it many times. :biggrin1:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girl has a picture of my dick on her phone and when she was drunk showed it to her mom. Who replied wow very nice. She showed it to her best friend a few months later who is a renowed size queen who keeps on having little glimses of my bulge when i see her.

Mom was right, wow very nice

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex-gfs with whome I was for 6 years did indeed tell it to female friends and though they never mentioned anything or tried any advances towards me, they always giggled pleasently when I was around.

My ex-wife, did tell it to her sister and mother and actually kept repeating that finally sex is not for guys to learn on her, but she can fully enjoy herself. Her sister who for a while was into black men used to giggle similarly when I was around.

I would say most if not all women do share things like that with other close females (regardless of being family or not, it seems to have to do simply with being a close female).

My present wife never admitted it openly, but didn't deny either that she talked about it to her sister and mom (and she did talk to them about great sex, so I'd think they at least implied the cause of it).