tall amazon model with big feet, size queen?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cjc2806, Nov 4, 2007.

1. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Check out this link to this model, she is 6'3" with size 16 shoes ...do you think this woman named Mikayla would be a size queen?

Amazon Goddess Mikayla Miles, strong & sexy

Ive never used my long hard one on a girl this big, I always wonder how a big amazon girl like this would react to huge cock...I would love to give her my long thick one...or see her in a video with a long thick one...rubbing it between those feet and sucking and riding on it...

Have any of you guys been with such an amazon type of woman... Im a 6 ft guy and have been with ladies 5'10 or so...but no really big amazon girls like this one, ..I wonder what a lady like this one would do with a 9 or 10 incher, or what would it take to please such a woman as far as size....would one need to be a footlong to pump a big woman like this one??

2. Jims Meat

Jims Meat New Member

Choke on it. :biggrin1:

3. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think she looks like a real woman, are you sure she didn't have an operation?

4. viking1

Gold Member

Laugh at at it...

5. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm up for it. Shit that would be an experiance:eek::eek::eek:

6. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    her feet are so big, her toes could wrap around a giant schlong and jerk a guy off..... or her feet could be long and big enough to qualify for something big enough to fuck another woman with ....now that would be interesting

I would love to see a woman like this be dominated and tamed by a long heavy cock..

Here is another one i found like this woman

AlexisSkye.com - Home of the 6'4"Model, Alexis Skye!!!

This one is 6'4, with size 13 feet, very long legs.... I love these tall ladies like this.

7. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I don't think the depth of the vagina vs height has been studied, but since it has been found there is a correlation afterall between penis size and height (taller guys have a higher incidence of long penises and lower incidence of short penises) then it would be reasonable to think there is probably a link between height and vagina depth.

Her chances of being able to take a 9 or 10 incher balls deep is higher than the norm, and the chances of an average size penis feeling smallish to her is higher than the norm.

Her height is attractive but I'm more into thick curvy women. I would wager that Serena Williams' 5'10" height + extra big pelvic region would make her odds as good as Mikayla Miles for being able to take a very big one. That would be an interesting contest, one I would pay to see.

Sex aside, after I saw your thread I searched Google and found a page that had Miles in some YouTube clips. She took on one female in a tug of war with a rope. I would like to see her take on Serena Williams in a tug of war. My bet is that Serena would take her. It would be fun to watch and see if I'm right.

8. TallAdam

TallAdam New Member

what about Cassidy Heights? She is a nice tall good looking amazon.

9. Big Del

Gold Member

Yeah, she is probably a size queen

10. Sinten

Sinten New Member

i love tall women, ~5'10+ tall. you guys can keep your petites :)

11. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Yeah I like Cassidy, too.... ..i wish some of these amazon models pushed the envelope more with their photos and videos.... I would love to see them taking a big one and just getting rammed .... playing with it with their big feet.... seeing their reaction and stuff.

Another tall one is Severa, or Mistress Severa, she is like 6'5" blonde she is like a dominating woman who does sessions .....I would love to see what she would do with a big one.

Has anyone here experienced being with a woman a lot taller than them ,and pleasing them with their huge schlong...?

I wish I knew where there were some girls like these locally..heh

12. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

In my first or second(?) year of college, I dated a girl who played V-Ball on a D1 team, all 6-4 of her.

And truth be told, vaginally she was equivalent to many of the other women I have been with. "Ow ow ow owwwww ahhhhhhhh"

She was a pretty good woman to boot.

...OB

13. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Yeah thats true, some of the really tall ones might just have normal sized vaginas , but with a tendecy to be deeper than normal, ....and vice versa for shorter tinier girls ...like one person already said.

I wonder if a lady who had large feet and hands would have a really deep one.......as opposed to another very tall girl who had smaller hands and feet

like with mikayla being 6'3' that alone would say that she probably would have a deep pussy....but then with the size 16 feet, that would mean its really deep....if that is a true correlation....

the same way guys with big feet and hands...(short or tall in height) would tend to have a large penis.

14. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    mikaylamiles@gmail.com

Here is Mikayla's email address from her website , we can find ouf if she is a size queen..hahaha

15. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    She can take your huge cock and spot you at the gym. Win-win, IMO.

16. Richard Guzinia

Richard Guzinia New Member

I can't vouch for tall ladies' vaginal depth, but I had a one nighter with a 6' tall woman who had the tightest vagina I've ever experienced. It was so tight and good that Elvis left the building on about the 6th stroke.

17. Sh0t

Sh0t New Member

I was dating a fairly decently known female bodybuilder, she was around 6'3, and very muscular.

the sex was pretty interesting, but it was mostly like any other chick except more body heat.

18. bigguy33

bigguy33 New Member

19. TenaciousD

TenaciousD New Member

Albums:
    My fiance is 6 feet tall with size 11 shoes--she's thin (just under 120 pounds) and has that supermodel kind of look (so she's not very large, even though she's tall). I'm just over 8x6, and before her, about 90% of the women I was with were at least intermittently uncomfortable with my size. Some of them were always uncomfortable with it . She, on the other hand, can take me as hard and deep as I want to go, and loves it.

I don't know if it is a function of her being tall or not, but before her, the tallest woman I dated was probably 5'8". My girl's pussy is much like her body--long and thin/ tight. It's great--I feel I hit the jackpot (in every way, not just with sexual compatibility) and my only regret is not dating tall women before!

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Rarely have I seen a more equine looking human being than Mikayla Miles. Alexis Skye, OTOH, is perfectly proportioned and has a face that one could worhip.

Draft saved Draft deleted