Tall and slim guys&girls and size

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi. I have a question.

What do you think how much it is likely that a lanky guy with broad shoulders has a larger penis? And is it also likely that a tall and thin girl has a deeper vagina? Personally, it seems there is a relation, especially between a lanky guy with big shoulders and a larger size. Hope sharing your thoughts and experiences on it.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi. I have a question.

What do you think how much it is likely that a lanky guy with broad shoulders has a larger penis? And is it also likely that a tall and thin girl has a deeper vagina? Personally, it seems there is a relation, especially between a lanky guy with big shoulders and a larger size. Hope sharing your thoughts and experiences on it.
the two biggest guys I have seen were both thin and both between 5'7" and 5'8".

The biggest guy I have heard about is around 6'2".

Last edited:

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6' 4" and I do well for myself at 7 1/2 I think. I have read a few websites that say there is a small correlation between height and size.

Consider if you take all NBA players and average their dick size and then take a bunch of 5' tall dudes and average their dick size which average do you think will be bigger?

Seems intuitive to me but there are a great many sites that say that penis size correlates to just 1 thing .... penis size lol

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You would think cock size would be proportionate to overall body, but too much pollution in this world has created smaller mutant people with abnormally large cocks...

I think it may wane towards that idea statistically but it's not absolute.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess taller people might have, on average, slightly larger penises/vaginas, since the body tends to make everything bigger in proportion to a bigger frame. Width of shoulders or skinniness, I don't see any connection.

I'm 6'1" 180 lbs, 7" long