Tall Arabian men are the best in bed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sandra Lesbowicz, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Sandra Lesbowicz

Sandra Lesbowicz New Member

Arabs are known for being very passionate and aggressive lovers. They are very expressive in bed and love trying new things. They last a long time and are able to maintain their erection even after ejaculating.

2. B_hugelymassivepenis

They're also God loving, deluded, hairy nut jobs.

They're literally explosive in bed.

3. Northland

Gold Member

...and this related to your title about tall Arabian men it what way? The text of your blatherings (which are giving me a right good old belly laugh, thank you much), could just have well been referring to short Arabian men or average height Arabian men.

Further, let me tell you about an Arabian man I had back in 1988- he was neither passionate nor aggressive. He was basically one, two three, dribble dribble dribble and then he'd fall asleep while his penis went limp. He was only 37 at the time so it wasn't old age that tuckered him out.

Again, I do want to thank you for the morning amusements.

4. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

DANGER WARNING TO ALL LPSG MEMBERS

A deranged mental institution prisoner called Sandra, claiming to be the twin of Hannibal Lector and the daughter of God, has escaped from her holding cell and is running around LPSG posting madness all around. Check the other Sandra posts and then make up your own mind.

Be afraid, be very afraid

5. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Don't mean to be politically incorrect, but DJ have you heard the joke about the fucked-up Jewish princess? Starts out...This JAP and her Arabian boyfriend walk into a bar......

6. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

:bryce:Geezus! Almost 70 posts and he/she/it had the nerve to call Novice bottom a spambot? :wtf2:?!! :twak::tool: :hypnotized::smashfreakB:
    :1zhelp:
    :011::011::011:
    cigarbabe:saevil:

Draft saved Draft deleted