Tall,Blonde,SWF Seeks Straight D/D free + proof of testing for sex

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_sugarandspice, Nov 14, 2007.

?

Do you always use a condom?

1. Which brands do you like?

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Do you think bare back can be safe if you get tested?

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  3. What do you need to be comfortable with bare back?

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Hello, I am 5'9" tall and weigh 145 lbs. I am a natural 34DDD. I did cheat a little and had a mini reduction lift because they were so big. They came out very nice with tiny scars and don't sag too much like they would have if I hadn't had them reduced some.Guys always wonder if I have pendulous breast because they're so big. I made sure that wouldn't happen.
    I am from the South and live in Rockville, MD. I also have an apartment in DC that I use for my work as a holistic practitioner and master herbalist. I work often with doctors and used to work with a chiropractors.
    I like men who are taller than me and who have less belly fat.
    I like you to trim down there. I am completely shaved. I like the sensation.of feeling more skin. You will have to be willing to trim or shave if your hairs hurt me. Very large penises can be dangerous with hair at the base.
    I have 18 months experience with a very endowed man. I still love him but we broke up a year ago because he hunts and fishes obsessively.
    It was actually a misunderstanding. I was never meant to be his girlfriend only a consort. Now were are friends. I understand that he belongs in the wild.
    The point is that I have recently been able to take him all the way in and I have learned how to handle a very large penis without getting hurt. I kept him as a lover because he is D/D free and only has sex with me. He has been so good at getting re-tested. I am so proud of him for that.
    He doesn't see me very often because of his job and every weekend is for bow hunting.
    I deserve better but he was meant to be my consort only. I asked the Goddess Diana for a consort and then I met him. At first I was so busy I didn't have much time for him so it worked out. Over time I wanted more.
    He belongs in the wild with Diana. My screams of passion gives the Goddess pleasure. She would never give me her beloved bow hunter all for myself.
    I have to find a man of my own who is D/D free and a non smoker. I need proof of testing because I break condoms and pull them off with my vaginal spams and squirting. I am able to get very large penis pretty far down my throat. I am really into oral sex but don't want much on me unless by a girl but even then I don't want it much. I prefer penetration and giving oral.
    I don't think I want regular guys again because I'm used to cumming from the sensations I get from a very large cock. I come so hard and I love it. It took a while to before he was my all time favorite lover. I kept seeing him because i love him ,not because he has a huge cock. We used to argue and I would tell him what a rotten lover he was. He has injured me in the past but we had to learn how to communicate. He didn't have much experience before me. I was hard on him when he made mistakes because I thought he was uncaring. He didn't want to tell me he was inexperienced.
    We were having perfect sex but he isn't my boyfriend. He is unwilling or incapable of giving me more time.
    I may be willing to be monogamous but prefer polyamory- not swinging.
    Another reason I insist on testing is because if it doesn't work out I would probably hook up with my exes and I won't jeopardize my safe and clean status.
    Don't be so trusting with your large penises. Make these girls get tested . They should earn the privilege of your affection.
    I hate condoms but will try them. Maybe things will be different with the Durex XXL. I have just found that they can make me rip easier and I hate them.
    I haven't had a lot success consistent with very large penises and condoms. I won't have sex with anyone who can't show proof of testing and or blood donation history.
    I can deep throat really large sizes and have recently been able to handle more vaginally. I think the fact that I am tall helps from what I have heard.
    I am willing to travel if you can cover the travel costs. You could also visit me.
    Please contact me ONLY if you have been tested for all std's or a blood donor. If you are a blood donor you only need a urine test for std.
    XXOO and Long, Wet ,Kisses,
    Sugar

2. grendel25

grendel25 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi Sugar, welcome aboard!

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    So if I say "Pretty please with Sugar on top" - would that work? : )
    Alas I am in Michigan and travel plans are not currently scheduled for the DC area. : (

4. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

There are quite a few of us members here in the DC area.

I don't understand your poll, though.

5. VEIPESP

VEIPESP New Member

Sugar. If I wasn't already taken I would drive anywhere just see you in person. I may be only 20 but I am right on the eastern shore of Maryland.

6. Blocko

Blocko Member

Not really a fan of condoms myself, but will use them when risk is involved. I like many other men here have had bad condom experiences... and in Australia it is hard to get good condoms for some reason, unless you go to a sex store and pay a lot extra.

I think it's safe to not use condoms if you know someone is disease free (and birth control rich) and you trust them enough... it's much harder in a polyamorous situation though, where someone has multiple lovers.

7. B_sugarandspice

I didn't really have any clue what or how with the poll, obviously. LOL

8. Detroittothetop

You use " I " quite frequently , this worries me.

9. D_u56idtuyk

D_u56idtuyk New Member

damn you are sexy....24/m/maryland here... 6'6" tall and 9x6

10. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you def are sexy, would you mind sharing with the group what size in inches youre looking for ??and so we know what youve classified as being a big dick (sorry its kinda just a broad overview saying big...not really detailed) thx

11. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes, ya just gotta wonder....

12. seneca

seneca Member

your beautiful, do you have a preference for cut (circum.) guys?

13. pulick

pulick New Member

ok yahoo with me

14. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Nutty.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

15. B_sugarandspice

Thank you ,sweetheart. No preference.
    Uncut may be easier to accommodate in the larger sizes.
    They are both great!

16. B_sugarandspice

why do you read my threads?
    You look really bored. Don't you have any toys? Shouldn't you be filling out Chritsmas cards for your,great,great,great,great,great,great,great, grandkids?
    lol, ok,that was nutty!
    I crack myself up!
    Well thanks for reading, Sweety ,I don't think your what I'm looking for but thanks for reading.LOLOL

17. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You don't have the right to tell anyone,what to read or not to read. Although I'm sure in the fantasy world you inhabit you think your'e entitled,here in the real world,you don't get to do that. Move on to Ogrish.com where, you should be putting those pix.
    Bitch, you ain't what anybody is looking for with those big ugly
    badly implanted tits. Yeah, those are real, in your dreams!
    With a cunt,and face, so dried up looking, I do believe, that you have put out quite a few babies. No wonder your'e into fisting.At least you can feel that fist, in the gaping black hole you call a clam. I'm sure it smells like one.
    Since you haven't noticed yet,nobody likes you,they talk about you, like the ugly hag that you are,get a life bitch.
    And ho' if you can't take an innocuous comment like mine,which wasn't directed towards you,albeit this is,you should'nt be here.
    You obviously have too many issues,if all you can do is rag on everyone who looks at the drivel you spout. Sick bitch.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

18. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

condoms are for sailors

19. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

Cigarbabe you rock.

20. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

jesus christ. remind me never to cross cigar babe.

also i think sugarandspice is a fake. i hang out in bars in bethesda all the time and she never wants to meet me there.

Draft saved Draft deleted