TALL curvy brunette female seeks TALL male playmate for TBD fun. Las Vegas, Jan 16-21

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since my other post has gone mostly ignored and I have yet to get any viable responses, here goes again, but more concise.

Me: Tall, cute, white, brunette, blue grey eyes, fair skin, large ass, 38D. I am definitely a good time in person with the right company. Double entendre intended if I like you enough! :tongue:

You: The taller the better, under 40, single, honest, respectful, must provide pics, open to what form meeting up takes.

In town Monday, January 16 until Saturday, January 21. Available late afternoons and evenings, possibly all through the night depending how well we get along! :wink:

My intentions are flexible. I have tried the more PG channels of two dating sites I am on to no avail. Also, a particular phone chat line. Nothing. Well, not unless I lower or change my standards significantly. Seeking someone who hooking up with will be an option if I am so inclined. :biggrin1:

Reply here or shoot me a PM with some basics about yourself: age, height, intentions, etc. Please get back to me ASAP since I have to make contacts before my trip because I will be without internet access while in Vegas. Thanks! :smile:

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Page 3? Wow. Really? I thought actual, genuine, verified women serious about meeting weren't just front page news here, but like unicorns! Yes, I exist! Does your large penis? Hell, I don't even care about that so long as you're honest. Oh, and really tall! :biggrin1:

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*Raises hand*

i think 6'9 might be too tall? :)

You really need to work on your timing! :tongue:

I haven't seen where you say how tall you are and how tall you are looking for.....

Men never follow rules or read directions anyway, so what would be the point? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's always amusing when someone is disappointed that their ad for casual sex isn't as popular as they hoped it would be.

You are looking for a tall guy in vegas on a large penis support forum. This place isn't a tall support group. 99% of people that see this thread are either not tall or not in las vegas. And you are surprised it went to page 3.

Here, enjoy this bump and any others it will incite.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's always amusing when someone is disappointed that their ad for casual sex isn't as popular as they hoped it would be.

You are looking for a tall guy in vegas on a large penis support forum. This place isn't a tall support group. 99% of people that see this thread are either not tall or not in las vegas. And you are surprised it went to page 3.

:yup:

djmoney

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:eek:wned2:

seriously, it's Vegas...I can't imagine it will be hard for you to get laid by a TALL guy out there.

DarrenBIGD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'3" , 225lbs. , 36 ... 9 inches by 7 around in girth , DDF!! , non smoker , fun! , safe and very discreet!

Maybe next time you're out in Vegas?