TALL GIRLS (more than 170 cm) how many in lpsg???

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In some societies there are expectations for women to be short. I've often wondered how tall ladies make do in such cultures.
Ive met one that was 5'10, and a cousin's friend is easy 6', and other 6'2, ive seen they do well, they dnt have much problem finding men

Yeah it can be awkward for me when I wear heels and tower over everyone. Seems like it's been happening a lot. I do wish I were shorter sometimes.
Really?, u are tall, but not like very tall

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I am 5'8. 173 cm?

6ft. About 182cm?

@BasinCreek Exactly what societies are you talking about?. I find it difficult meeting men taller than 5'10.

Since the bannings of NJ and ML, I felt all alone on the tall girl side - welcome! :biggrin1:

Yeah it can be awkward for me when I wear heels and tower over everyone. Seems like it's been happening a lot. I do wish I were shorter sometimes.
180cm, and I love wearing heels!
It's in those moments that my inner *star* shines through to the soundtrack of I'm Beautiful Dammit! by Uncanny Alliance, or sometimes Back to My Roots by RuPaul. :08:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 164 cm (5'4 1/2")...never felt ashamed or bad about it. I've dated men only 3 inches taller than me or men 10" to a foot taller, never bothered me.

I love wearing heels but I never went out of my way to wear them with the taller guys. That's what stairs and curbs are for, to make me taller so you can kiss.

I had one guy that I dated that was 6'4" (tallest guy I've been with) and he frequently put me on the curb to say good night so he could kiss me. We went to the movies a few times and always went up the endless elevators with me on the higher one and I was still shorter. :)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Though I like all nice looking girls around and on lpsg I have a special fetish for girls taller than 170 cm (especially with legs longer than mine...)
How many of you fall in the over 170 cm height category??? Please post it!
Personally I prefer them around 152-154, but I also don't consider them tall, unless they are 178-182.

D_Polly Polygons

Just Browsing
Media
where were you when I was single! 6'8" here. Where are these tall women?

Here in TX, sugar :smile:

rejoice in your tallness ladies! a tall, confident (that's probably the key) lady is sexy as hell. short gals are sexy too, but they don't intimidate guys the way a tall lady does. i love you all!!

Agreed.

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm great thread!
I'm 6'7" and I think naturally attracted to taller women...so now I'm in heaven with my 6ft tall girlfriend!
So just wear those high heels! :D

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TALL WOMEN ARE VERY SEXY :biggrin1:

Over 6'+++ the better, At 6'2" myself nothing sexier then looking up to a women taller than me. It all goes back to having a crush on the girls basketball coach in highschool, she was 6'4" athletic, blonde, OMG a knock out. Anyway seems lately only women that i've been running into are all 5'2" or less, not that i can blame them for liking me TALL IS SEXY. :smile: haha