tall girls

captainstupid: hey guys this isnt a penis question but a question about women, would you date a girl taller than you? and dont give me the answer , It depends on the girl, of course it does, but this is a general question about height.
my friend who is a girl (who is tall) asked me this question. and the guys i know said that generally they would not (i believe its a power thing) so dont try to be open minded and dont say "if the girls has a great personality" i would go out with her no matter what.

imagine that thier where two exactly same girls and you could only date one, but one was shorter than you and the other taller, which one would you go with

gigantikok: I honestly would. I don't have my leeway way though since I am only 5'7", but if a girl is beautiful and intelligent and fun to be around, who am I to turn them down for a few inches? That's like someone turning me down because my penis is too big, and that really would suck. There is a limit though. Girls that are generally taller than 6' don't interest me pyschically. I just don't tend to be very attracted to them. It's not a power issue, it's merely a pyshical issue. I am not very attracted to them, nor do I think they would be very attracted to me pyshically either. Many girls claim they will date and be attracted to shorter men, but there is usually some kind of limit.

awellhungboi: well, if I understand your question correctly: two almost identical women I find attractive but one is, for example, 5'5" and the other is 6'3", and I had to choose, I'd go for the shorter woman.

I would date a taller woman, because tall women are hot, but I usually prefer petite girls.

In an ideal hypothetical question, though, the answer would end with me and both girls! ;)

7x6andchg: Ah - but then it becomes less hypothetical (not to mention less possible) and more of just my dream, Monstro! :D

7x6&C

jerkin4-10: never had to date anyone taller than i...my wife is 5'9 and im 6'...dated a girl in HS for a while that played basketball...she looked me in the eye...was 5'11...hot piece of ass...[i mean that in the most respectful way]...
wonder where she is???

longtimelurker: At 6'3 I'm not likely to meet many taller than I am. I like my ladies tall, but going towards 6'5 may be a bit too extreme!

If I had to order height by preference, I'd probably go 5'10-6', 6'-6'2, 5'6-5'10, 6'3+, 5'6-

So, in short, I'd prefer a bit shorter, but I'd prefer slightly taller than a lot shorter.

captainstupid: thanks guys, hmmm strange she has a hard time finding a bf and yet i always ask her out though she just wants to be friends.....girls? go figure

bigcock: I like dating girls shorter than me the shortest I ever dated 5'1"...as long as they aren't taller than me at 5'11...but if I really like a girl I could date taller but I better really like her guys :D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Why upset the gender politics? I would go for girls approximate to my height. I might be a little insecure if the woman were taller than me (I'm 5'10"), but as it was said earlier, if I really was into her, I wouldn't care about the height.

...though I'll add this: Shorter women are much more comfortable to spoon with in bed.

sammygirly: I'm 5`11, so I understand your friend's problem stud.

Max is 6' so, it works out but yes, I too prefer a man taller than myself. I think we went over this in another thread somewhere.

I wouldn't turn away a man shorter than me of course - but my preference IS taller....which of course isn't every man. It's tough being a tall woman sometimes but in general I love it.

Us tall chicks need lovin too!!

SpeedoGuy: Had no problem dating gals taller than me. Did it a number of times. Tall gals are a turn on for SpeedoGuy. I also dated gals better educated than me, better paid than me, faster than me, stronger than me, wittier than me, more well traveled than me. No issues. Bring'em on.

SG

awellhungboi: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=meetgreet;num=1065227949;start=0#11 date=10/04/03 at 21:00:24]I also dated gals better educated than me, better paid than me, faster than me, stronger than me, wittier than me, more well traveled than me. No issues. Bring'em on.

SG[/quote]

I like the way you put that, SG!  I feel much the same way.  

rikter8: I went to a Lesbian bar one time in detroit, and there was one really hot chick there, ironically she was straight, there with friends (closet?), but anyway, she was about 6'1" or mabee 6'2 - tall appearance.

She was very well shaped, VERY pretty, and I at 6' would not have hesitated to take her home - and im gay!

I think that if you enjoy her company, and she enjoys yours - go for it.

Love takes many shapes, sizes, forms. If it comes, go with it.

If you see cupid bringing you love - tell that SOB that he missed me again this year.

C

feared: the tallest girl i've ever been with was 5'11, and the shortest was just a teeny bit under 5'. at my height (6'6), i can honestly say that i'd hesitate if i was asked out by a girl taller than me, because frankly, that would scare me!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'd venture to say it'd have to be the exact kind of tall women you mean. I mean women like Tera Patrick and Brigitte Nielsen who both are in the 6' range, they're the kind of tall women I'd go after in a shot, ;D but it's the women from the now WWE, like Luna Vachand who I'd hit the floor running like my ass was on fire away from lol. :eek:

niner: Well, I'm 6-and-a-half feet tall, so if I went out with one she'd have to be She-Ra, Queen of the Amazon women, but hypothetically if it were possible, I wouldn't shoot her down because she was tall, if that's what you're asking.

GsBanana: As a guy just over 5'8", I don't mind if a girl is taller or shorter than I am. ie height isn't related to beauty and personality to me. But in my dating experience, I have noticed that the majority of girls taller than me tended to be attracted to taller men.

da_blissmachine: My fiancee is about an inchh taller than me....dating taller girls can't be too much of a deal when you are only 5'5"!!!!