Tall Guys... 6'5"+

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Chgoburbsgwm26, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Chgoburbsgwm26

Being that I am 5'6" I'm obviously shorter by a foot from a guy who's over 6 and a half feet tall.

While holiday shopping yesterday, I was in line at a store paying for a my items when I noticed this tall guy, in the line next to me, and he was close to 7 feet tall. I couldn't help myself, but I was extremely aroused. He was clean cut and handsome looking, but his height was the turn on for me.

Anyone tall guys interested in sharing their thoughts about having casual jo with guys a foot or even more shorter than themselves? I'm interested in hearing their opinions of what it's like with guys around my height.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I'm turned on by tall, handsome, clean and raw boned guys too. No surprises there I suppose. Your attraction is probably something like the attraction that women feel for guys who are giants next to themselves. Being enveloped, protected, secure--that sort of thing.

I know some women only like guys who are much larger than themselves and some guys only like women who are much smaller than themselves. And most people seem to go along with the idea that women are almost always smaller in stature than the men they pair up with. It's just normal because of the natural difference in size between the sexes I suppose.

I'm always more attracted to women who are more the same size as me.

3. amygdala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with you. I've always had a thing for REALLY tall guys and the big hands, feet and dicks that usually go with them. For me, the attraction is mostly rooted in the contrasts to my own dimensions in that I am utterly average in nearly every respect. I've always found myself attracted to guys with different qualities and characteristics than my own and, therefore, really tall guys, big hands, big feet, giant cocks, etc. have always turned me on.

I've given this topic a great deal of consideration over the years in an effort to understand my own preferences and desires. Whether true or not, I've always equated extreme height and large proportions with masculinity and strength. When I see a really tall guy, I automatically assume that he's stronger than me, braver than me and generally more of a "real man" (which is not to suggest that I'm not a real man in any way - just less of one than someone who's really tall - at least in my mind).

So yeah, I agree, really tall guys are HOT and I hope that any such guys on this site would come out of the woodwork and let us appreciate your many wonderful and sexy qualities! :)

4. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

I feel exactly the same. I definitely equate tall height, big stature with masculinity. For me the draw is with guys who have large hands, big thick legs and butt, broad shoulders, large arms, big feet, and of course large fat cocks/balls. 6'3" or taller is generally my preference. I view them as being much more masculine, and that in turn makes me less masculine and more submissive (which arouses me).

However, in reality I find that some of the more submissive guys tend to be the bigger/taller ones. I've been with tall guys that were everything I described above, except they just seemed to be more passive, to the point where I was the one leading sexually. They never wanted to take charge sexually, or be in control. People aren't always what we make them out to be. Having said that, still there are big tall strapping men out there that are more than willing to grab you, hold you in their strong arms and make love to you the sun comes up...and then, round two!

5. Branleur49008

Branleur49008 New Member

Albums:
    Interesting discussion.

I'm 6'5" myself and have never given much thought to how my height and stature could be a turn-on for some guys. I have, from time to time, found myself incredibly attracted and turned on by guys I would deem short (like 5" to 5' 5"). It's wild to be able to totally envelope my body around them when we're in bed.

6. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    I haven't put a lot of thought into the reasons, but I do prefer tall guys. Guys under ~6' don't get my attention (unless there's an 8" cock swinging). My BF is 6'5" and well hung. I'm happy!

7. BigsSB

BigsSB New Member

Albums:
    The expectation in bed is usually for me to be that masculine, dominating man... I love doing that don't get me wrong, but anyone who can tame my big ass and get me whimpering is a huge turn on. It's only getting more fun as I lift and bulk up more. I'm 6'3, but I've got a really broad frame. I can't wait to lose another 30lbs of fat.

8. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

being over 6'6" the only thing that annoys me is people think just because youre big, you dont feel pain. I have a few friends (girls and guys) who love hitting when playing around, but when they hit me its always twice as hard and if you say something like "ouch" or "WTF" they appear shocked that someone big could actually get hurt.

9. quiteaman

quiteaman New Member

I love short dudes.. they usually have "fireplug" bodies, great butts, and big cocks... send me some pics shorty!
    quiteaman@hotmail.com

10. Chgoburbsgwm26

Now that's what I like!!! :flowers1:

11. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Tall people are annoying! Those long legs and long arms are cheating! :biggrin1:

At 5'4", the fact that people almost always flock to taller guys is annoying. I'm over it, though. However, if I ever catch you being tall in public, I'm going to call you out on it!

12. liveinunity

liveinunity New Member

I think guys with more than 6'2 its to much. Do you feel protected when you are close to someone taller than you?

13. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love those short and petite boys that are hungry to feel the big dick of a big man and domination (and protection) that comes with it.

14. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

"I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good; I would call her..."

Incidentally, I'm 5'10" and I'm taller than only a handful of my guy friends.

15. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

16. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

at my old gym ...

tall guy (6'-6"), broad shoulders, round bubble butt, pale white skin, almost hairless. i'd get boned up around him without fail. another dude caught me staring at tall guy in the showers (actually we were both staring at him). that was good for a laugh.

17. amygdala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice :)

Too bad you're straight and married! :p

18. musclebare9

Gold Member

6'4"
    I was running one time in a park when a stranger told me that I was intimidating but sexy.

19. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    6' 7" here... and I find myself attracted to those (both men and women) between 5' and 5' 8" tall

20. catman

Gold Member

I have over the years met some taller MEN, that for some reason triggers this 'bigger dog' reaction in me...I wanna take 'em down and fuck hell out of them....6'2" here

Draft saved Draft deleted