Tall Guys - Intimidating?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jyson, Jan 4, 2011.

1. jyson

jyson New Member

Hello,
    Just wanted to know if you are into tall guys? (As bottoms if you want me to be specific.)

The reason why I ask this is because a friend of mine bluntly implied that my height (6'3) made me very "intimidating." :confused:

2. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Your friend sounds insecure.
    Tall can be hot. So can short or average. It all depends on what you got going on the inside.

3. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've gotten the "intimidating" comment due to my height of 6'3 countless times.

Insecure/fearful people will find anything intimidating. Don't let it bother you.

4. njack

njack Member

I love tall guys. I think some men feel that because they are tall they are superior. I could see men being insecure because a lot of people being tall a desirable trait.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Not a bottom, but I am tall and most love it. For those that are intimidated (about any feature you have), fuck 'em. Nothing worse than an insecure person who tries to bring you down to their level - brush 'em off.

Agreed.

6. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    I hear this all the time: "You have big hands and big feet...you know what that means?" and I reply, "yeah, I have big shoe and glove bills"

7. SWGB

SWGB New Member

I'm 5' 10" and a top. I generally look for guys close to my height or shorter. In my experience it's difficult to be remotely dominate or active if the bottom is twice my size. That's just me personally and it's not an immediate turn off or disqualification. As far as intimidating no, if you're tall enough I'll just head butt you in the balls. :biggrin:

8. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I've been told that I'm intimidating at times and it really has nothing to do with height. For the record, I'm just above average height at 5'10". My intimidation factor has more to do with being direct and sometimes sub-confrontational if I feel like I have to behave that way in order to get the answers, work, performance, etc. out of other people.

9. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, I posted here just a moment ago.. but it's gone. D:

Anyway, I love tall guys! :biggrin1: I'm a bottom mostly and 6'0 myself, and I prefer and love guys that's taller than me, it just feels so right. ;P It's.... hot! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted