Tall guys pissing at urinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any tall guys have issues taking a piss at urinals which seem to be mounted too low leading to piss splash back all over shoes and trousers? Any tips to overcome this?

D

deleted871301

Tall guy here... about 1.9m and no problems.

Whip it out... hold on tight and let loose... ;)

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started practicing a new stance while standing at a urinal. It's for show only but find it gives me a cheap thrill. Where I used to just walk up, pull out and hold it with one hand til done, now I walk up, stand legs moderately spread, pull out, rest one arm on the wall above, the other hand on my hip, let it hang and piss completely hands free. I have seen men do this before and it looks so fucking hot from behind.

Plus, I'm hoping a guy at work who I think wants me sees me doing this and hopefully wants me more.

D

deleted1032794

Stretch it when you pull it out, so you can get it away from the pants, and angle it straight down toward the cake. Then, if there's splashback, it hits the porcelain lip. Not rocket surgery.

Reactions: seatirtle2020

Im 6'4". I pull my dick out, stretch it a bit, and then piss without holding it (its not going anywhere). Never had any problems. I could see, however, if they were really short, I might have to be more proactive with my aim.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not very tall, only ~184cm. Yet the older I get the more I hit my head on things and the more the world seems designed for shorter people.

Down and toward the rear wall of the urinal. Create a waterfall and not a fountain... lol ;)

I agree this is the strategy that works most often. However, urinals come in different sizes and shapes. They are also mounted at random heights, with the average getting lower over the years. The "sweet spot" is different with each one.

This is actually my favorite design:

LeastBackSplash.jpeg

Second is any sunken into the floor, like this:
SecondLeastBackSplash.jpeg

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever had any backsplash from a waterless urinal..... If the world were actually concerned with water conservation, all the time and energy spent on making washers and dishwashers more 'efficient' would be spent on requiring all new construction to have waterless urinals in the bathrooms... in residences as well.

Weirdest (and coolest) urinal ever encountered: I was at a pub in Copenhagen and walked into the men's room. One wall was missing. The men's room opened up to a rock garden full of plants and a skylight above. There were no urinals. I walked back to the door, opened it and re-read the sign: 'Herrn' so I was definitely NOT in the women's room. I'm in the stall, taking a leak when I hear a bunch of guys walk in and start pissing. They were not in any stalls! I walk out of the stall to find 3 guys pissing into the rock garden. THAT was the urinal! Pretty cool, IMO.