Tall guys who don't like tall guys

hornymatt2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 6'1" tall, which i like in everyday life, but when it comes to intimacy with guys, I wish I was shorter. I'm Definitely the "little bro", and have quite a boyish face.I love the thought of a guy who's maybe 5/6 inches taller than me, holding me as I gaze up into his eyes.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like tall but I have a fetish for small hot guys. I'm tall at 6'0 barefoot and right at 6'2 in shoes. People most always tell me that I'm tall, which I am, but sometimes don't feel tall. Regardless, I DIG, short sexy guys. They are so fucking cute..! The way they strut their hot little asses around, cocky as hell and of course horny too!

I'd like to get one in particular, throw him in my backpack, take him home and suck him dry. As soon as he's had about 15 minutes to recover I'd like to suck him off again.

I'd like to have a short hot little fuck at home to spoil rotten with sex.

Check out the attached pic. I love the suggestion of the second pic even though the guy over the hunk's shoulder doesn't look short!

Attachments

Reactions: aldawg

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a bit above 6'6" and well trained 230 pounds...

I like smaller guys, but i have no problem with guys nearly as tall, or as tall as me.
But i have a problem with guys taller than me. Not that i wouldn't like them, but I'm not used to look up to other guys...
That's why i like smaller, trained guys.

BUT i love to be a bottom. If my partner asks me to fuck him, i will do it. As long as i can choose, i get fucked.

I know what u mean petetown. Living in Holland and being short for a Dutch guy (5'5) it's increadible how tall the guys get over here. And yeah i like that!
well, the Dutch and German population is in everage the worlds largest :)

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so i'm a bottom guy... kind of small and cute and cuddly, and i'm really turned on by big tall strong guys who DON"T like other big guys. in fact, pretty much every guy i've ever dated if i say "oh that football quarterback is so hot" he'll say "ewww gross"

for me there is just nothing sexier than seeing a big strong guy and a cute little guy together... so obvious who is the top and the bottom, and such a natural chemistry. almost like a man and a woman except two guys. maybe some call it big bro/little bro.

does anyone else out there into this scene? i feel like those big strong total top guys tend to be closeted in general.. but i don't knwo maybe i'm wrong :)

Yes. Love short guys with large booty. My favorite. I also fantasize about a large man like Butch from Gotham just rubbing my shoulder for no reason. Nice to want to dominate or just be protected by a teddy bear.

MarlState

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so i'm a bottom guy... kind of small and cute and cuddly, and i'm really turned on by big tall strong guys who DON"T like other big guys. in fact, pretty much every guy i've ever dated if i say "oh that football quarterback is so hot" he'll say "ewww gross"

for me there is just nothing sexier than seeing a big strong guy and a cute little guy together... so obvious who is the top and the bottom, and such a natural chemistry. almost like a man and a woman except two guys. maybe some call it big bro/little bro.

does anyone else out there into this scene? i feel like those big strong total top guys tend to be closeted in general.. but i don't knwo maybe i'm wrong :)

yep I'm the same . 5ft7 with a boyish slightly muscled frame. I love guys who are 6ft4 and over... I had an Aussie guy who was 6"9, total rugby beast. I felt powerless and loved it.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Funny thread I can definitely see the appeal of a shorter bottom being into tall tops, but from my experience I get the opposite. For guys I tend to get hit on tall guys that want to bottom Go figure. Height isn't an issue for me so I'm always welcomed to accommodate. With women it tends to be usually around my height.

Reactions: Johnny_Boi