Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Completely into tall guys. There is something really appealing with a body shape that most of tall guys have, perhaps proportions. It just works for me.
I am versatile but man, when I see a tall guy I really fell like spreading my legs haha not to mention that for me Btw I think it can be problematic for tall guys who like to bottom when’s lot of people automatically assume they are tops

D

deleted14066761

Completely into tall guys. There is something really appealing with a body shape that most of tall guys have, perhaps proportions. It just works for me.
I am versatile but man, when I see a tall guy I really fell like spreading my legs haha not to mention that for me Btw I think it can be problematic for tall guys who like to bottom when’s lot of people automatically assume they are tops
agree with man everything big on tall guys that’s a huge turn on.

ilbdd03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A tall top is my weakness. If they are tall and hung, I couldn't ask for more. My ex was 6'5, 220 lb muscle Daddy. I was 5'8 and 150 lbs of muscle. He had the highest sex drive of all my relationships. He always had to cum or fuck me every night. I couldn't resist him. His height and weight during sex over powered me especially during missionary. He loved it.

D

deleted14066761

I'm 6'2". I generally get guys my height or shorter. But definitely appreciate my height or taller. I often say to summarise my feelings: short guys are cute, but tall guys are hot.
Yes

Reactions: Oldsmobile
D

deleted14066761

A tall top is my weakness. If they are tall and hung, I couldn't ask for more. My ex was 6'5, 220 lb muscle Daddy. I was 5'8 and 150 lbs of muscle. He had the highest sex drive of all my relationships. He always had to cum or fuck me every night. I couldn't resist him. His height and weight during sex over powered me especially during missionary. He loved it.
Hot

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree that tall guys are hot! I am 6'2", so it is finding a partner my height or taller is not common.

I think my lust for tall guys began when I was the manager of the basketball team in school. We had a 7 foot tall guy from Germany. He was having a terrible time, he didn't want to be there. He had lots of problems with the language barrier. He kept to himself a lot and tried not to get naked in front of others in the locker room. One day, he got into a fight with the coach. The language barrier was most of the problem, but the coach was a stubborn guy and the 7 foot guy wasn't backing down. The coach finally told him to leave practice and hit the showers. The bb player didn't quite understand what happened, but he left the gym and went to the locker room. Since practice had started about 20 minutes earlier, I didn't have the clean towels for the showers. I ran downstairs, grabbed a stack of towels from the supply closet and ran them into the locker room. The 7 foot tall guy was standing there completely naked. I think I shocked him as much as he shocked me. We both stood there, like deer in headlights, staring at each other. I couldn't stop staring at his huge soft cock. He was about 8 inches, completely soft and very thick. He finally grabbed his underwear and tried to cover up, but he was going too fast and it looked very awkward. I realized I had been staring and I put the towels in their regular spot and apologized. I left the locker room and went to the bathroom down the hall. I had to jackoff with that huge dick fresh in my memory. That began my infatuation with tall guys.

A few years later, I was working 2 jobs. My second job was 3 nights a week at the adult bookstore. The job was boring, but the pay was good for not having to do too much. The hours (10 hours a night) sucked though. I had a regular who would come in every night that I worked (and I am sure the other nights too). He would get quarters for the booth area and be back there for about an hour each night. The thing about this guy, he is about 6'6" and skinny. One night, he came in and the place was unusually dead. He was the only customer that had been there that night. He came through the back door to the office area. I looked up and said you cannot be back here. He then looked down at his crotch and back at me. I looked down and he had his hard cock out of his pants. He has a very thick 9" cock. I sucked him off that night. And then each night he came in after that, I sucked him off. And then I started meeting him there (or at the other bookstore) all the time to suck him off. He was very aggressive and dominant. I
learned how to suck a huge cock without gagging thanks to him. I bottomed for him a few times and it taught me how to be a better bottom. I was addicted to his big cock and I couldn't get enough. A few years later, we worked together at the same bar. When I quit the bar (he had already quit), I started doing part-time work for him at the catering company he ran. There were many nights that I would stay late and work with him. We often did it in the van or in the changing room at the catering company. I met him 20 years ago and he still comes over occasionally to fuck my face and/or ass.

cnkckfil

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like all types of men, especially extremes really tall or really short.

Tallest guy I hooked up with was 6'9 and yes everything was proportioned. He was a bottom which was perfect because I am a top. It was wonderful to have this tall big dick bottom riding my dick while his just helicoptered around oozing cum everywhere... Good times man.

Hugs, tugs and rubs.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6'-2" and have had sex with only one guy taller than me. My 3 best FBs have all been 6'-2" (one with size 15 shoes...).

I find it difficult to get excited by shorter guys, although two memorable bottoms were " fun size".

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like all types of men, especially extremes really tall or really short.

Tallest guy I hooked up with was 6'9 and yes everything was proportioned. He was a bottom which was perfect because I am a top. It was wonderful to have this tall big dick bottom riding my dick while his just helicoptered around oozing cum everywhere... Good times man.

Hugs, tugs and rubs.
This is how sex with my bf goes haha, he’s 6’8” and a bottom. Has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen in person, but I love watching it helicopter while he rides my big dick and when he spurts a huge load onto my face, chest, and abdomen. We are known for being the big dick and big load couple, because both my bf and I are well hung and we both fire off giant cumshots haha

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it difficult to get excited by shorter guys, although two memorable bottoms were " fun size".

I'm the same way. I find it difficult to excited by short guys, but every once in a while, there is that one short guy who is lots of fun. But tall guys, they excite me very much.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I revently had a dream and realized one of my fantasies I have statistically will never happen. I'm 6ft tall. But I want to sleep with a man who absolutely dwarfs me. I'm talking like close to 7ft or taller. Actually I don't even need to sleep with them, just be in an intimate like situation, preferably nude, just to bond. Like maybe a sauna or a jerk off club or something.

The chances of finding a guy that tall is already slim. Then for him to be gay makes it even slimmer. And for him to be into me or going to a place such as I mentioned makes it basically an impossibility.

I realized I have an attraction/interest to a lot of extremes. Tallest, shortest, longest dick thickest dick, a combination of both and even smallest dick. Fattest, super heavyweight muscular. Extremely hairy. Most cum. Strongest orgasms. Farthest cumshots. *sigh*

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tall guy here, 6'5" myself :)
Yeah but you're from the Netherlands so you're just average height there :p

Joking aside, that always fascinated me hearing how tall people are there. People call me "tall" at 6ft but I'd be average there and that's wild. How tall must a man be to be considered "tall" there?

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah but you're from the Netherlands so you're just average height there :p

Joking aside, that always fascinated me hearing how tall people are there. People call me "tall" at 6ft but I'd be average there and that's wild. How tall must a man be to be considered "tall" there?

Average height for males here is 6'1" actually. I am considered to be tall here as well, although I am certainly not towering above most people. I guess you would have to be 6'3" or taller to be considered tall, and very tall from 6'6" and over.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m 6’4” and find the height dynamic interesting. If I’m pursued primarily based on someone’s height attraction/fetish, it’s usually by someone wanting to be topped or dominated, and I‘m happy to oblige if there’s good chemistry. When I do hook up with someone around my height, we both usually remake how nice it is to be able to look directly at each other and ‘fit together’, haha. I‘ve only been with a handful of guys where I’m the short one, and that’s terrific too. One regular FB was a 6’7” rugby guy who was able to physically toss me around with ease which is something I never experienced at my size…a real treat!

D

deleted896879

I'm very much into tall guys as well. More so guys that are taller than me. I'm 6 feet tall, so just tall enough to be considered tall, but where I live a lot of men are pretty average height anywhere form 5'5" to 5'10". Very rarely do I see men that are taller than 6 feet which is a shame for me. Another shame is that when I do see men that are taller than 6' they turn out to be straight lol

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tall guys are always a turn on especially if they maintain that trim look all over. I met a guy in Lisbon who was 6.6, way taller than me and I almost felt I had to stand on a box to kiss him, even had visions of the same box to give me height if he was a bottom! He wasn't but tuned out to be a very enjoyable highly expert top who from time to time enjoyed fucking standing up - consequently I found myself impaled with my feet hardly touching the floor! But oh how athletic! And how proportional.