Tall men and huge dicks...

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I think Ive mentioned this before here. I'm 6'8 and pretty lean, 210 pounds.

So I think women predict I'll have a long thin cock.

So they typically aren't surprised by my length, 8, but they're usually shocked by my girth, 6.5.

But I love being tall.

finlandboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
An off-shoot of your question, I have a question in return - do you get embarrassed when you get aroused on the dance floor?

I'm just a bit taller than average, but while we're on the grinding issue:

When I rarely go to a dance floor in a club, I sometimes get very careful about starting to grind with any girl because I'm "scared" of how she would react. Like you can read from the women's posts - some like it and some don't, so I usually shy away from grinding because I don't want the girl to think I'm a pervert.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am trying to understand why or how this post about the female reaction to male grinding on the dance floor has evolved into a discussion of height and an implied association between being tall and being hung. The only factual association I can observe between height and cock length is that long cocks appear shorter on tall men than the same length cock does on shorter men. Hence my observation: big man big cock..little man all cock!

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah im pretty tall like 193 cm...yeah I love it when girls grind up against your cock on the dance floor =) love when they get low and then come back up and then grind some more...then like bounce on your cock =)....

Shittest thing is when the girls have friends with them who have to go every where with them, I had this cute blondie grinding on/ hooking up..I was even feeling her up a bit too on the dance floor hahah... im like lets take this to the couches or some shit...shes like yeahhh....then her friends like no stay on the dance floor with me...ARRGGGH

Yikes! Cock-blocked!

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I'm kinda young still, (19) but I think I'm heading into my club yrs and I've been cock blocked so many times in the club I can barley count. But, seeing how this is dealing with being tall, I'm about 6'0, but I feel I'm just 5'11. Eitherway, I'm not the tallest, and I'm not the shortest. Sort of in the middle. Anywho--this one time when a girl was up on me she felt how hard I was.

I had danced with her twice by this point, so she shouldn't have been surprise. Now...looking back at it I think she was sort of coming on to me, but at the time I took it as she didn't want me poking her back. She turned around and said something about "something is poking me", and I said, "huh" trying to play it off. She said "that," and looked down and sorta patted it.

I'm like 7x6 so I mean...its noticeable in slacks. Not like the people on here though, lol, they are crazy big. Anyway...I sort of took that as a cue to say sorry and leave. But like I said...looking back at it, with the whole pat thing I probably could've comeback with something slick and got some. Instead I went out like a punk, lol. I still dont know if girls like it, feel it, or even care that I'm hard when dancing. I've had an experience when a girl straight walked off when I assume she felt it. I think its a hit or miss thing.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that short men do have a chance of being larger. i come from a family of southern italians many of which are no taller than 5'6". I have two really hung cousins and an uncle who is claimed to have a log in his pants. My uncle is 5'3 tops.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i'm usually the tallest girl in the club, seeking out the tallest guy in the club. i think most men are just surprised to have a woman hitting on them. i hope they aren't embarrassed if they get an erection. it's all part of the fun, no offense taken and i hope no shame given.

ML

Yeah, I'm not sure why a woman would get offended by a man getting a hard-on in the club. Club dancing is basically having crazy, wild sex through your clothes. If that's not what you want--maybe you should be dancing somewhere a little tamer?

Totally irrelevant, but at 5'10" I went to prom with a woman who was 6'2" and it was awesome. Face in boobs all night. (I kid, I kid.)

I'm not sure why so many people are "embarassed" by such a situation. I suppose some men feel emasculated or some women feel unwomanly in those situations.

Personally, I thought it was great and we had a ball. Pun intended.

Since, I've dated three women my height or taller. Of course, now I'm dating a very petite woman so maybe I just don't care that much about height. :smile:

lpsg555

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conversely, what if the guy doesn't get hard? Is it easy to tell what he is packing and are you ever disappointed that he isn't hard by the end?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if it's someone I'm dating, I'm not put off by it. Though if it's someone that I'm dancing with to be polite, I don't encourage that kind of contact, if he's raging hard.
What if he's gleefully hard rather than raging hard? :smirk:

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well at a gay club...they'll just come up and touch it to say hi :) no rubbing required.

Kinda the gay handshake :) hehehe

I heard that! I was at the bar the other night and someone came up behind me, reached under my ass and started rubbing my crotch. I quickly responded by saying that I keep a very short list of men who touch my crotch without my permission.... (not like my permission is difficult to obtain... :biggrin1:) but I digress... :rolleyes:

My best girlfriend Jenny always talks about dudes' erections poking her while she's grinding with them. She says it's no big deal, so long as it's not some wierd kind of power trip.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that! I was at the bar the other night and someone came up behind me, reached under my ass and started rubbing my crotch. I quickly responded by saying that I keep a very short list of men who touch my crotch without my permission.... (not like my permission is difficult to obtain... :biggrin1:) but I digress... :rolleyes:

My best girlfriend Jenny always talks about dudes' erections poking her while she's grinding with them. She says it's no big deal, so long as it's not some wierd kind of power trip.

well sir...i'd like to give you a handshake sometime :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally irrelevant, but at 5'10" I went to prom with a woman who was 6'2" and it was awesome. Face in boobs all night. (I kid, I kid.)

I'm not sure why so many people are "embarassed" by such a situation. I suppose some men feel emasculated or some women feel unwomanly in those situations.

Personally, I thought it was great and we had a ball. Pun intended.

Since, I've dated three women my height or taller. Of course, now I'm dating a very petite woman so maybe I just don't care that much about height. :smile:

i am ever so new to the hitting on straight men thing, i always feel awkward and about 7 feet tall attempting to pick up on men not as tall as lil old me.

nice to know there are men out there who don't see eye level boobs as a negative.

ML