Tall men?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Marius567, Feb 24, 2007.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

do women ready like tall man? Im 6'5" and cant get a date :(:(
    tall men are heather and live longer.

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Maybe that's because you're a wookie?

I'm 6'6" and I get dates, though that's pushing the upper end of what's considered acceptable and venturing slightly into freakishly big territory. I think most women who say they like tall guys typically have something more like 6'1" or 6'2" in mind.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Height isnt a big issue for me but being only 5.2" i do find having a short man closer to my own height or under 6" better

4. Principessa

Gold Member

:05: I LOVE TALL MEN! :05:

You boys are looking for love/lust in the wrong places.
    I'm 5'8" and love to wear high heels. Consequently, men under 6' are rarely even a blip on my radar. The last two men I dated were 6'4" and 6'6".

The exception to this is my fuckbuddy who picked me up online. He stands maybe 5'9", fortunately for me half of that is his dick.:biggrin1: Honestly, if I had seen him in a bar I probably wouldn't have given him a 2nd glance.

Go ahead...call me shallow. I don't care, I know what I like and I like tall men. :flirt:

njqt466

Ryan, you should call me next time you're stateside :flirt:

[hungshyman] Do women ready like tall man? I'm 6'5" and can't get a date :( :(

5. Oz10

Oz10 Member

Albums:
    I'm only 5'9 and the 1st guy I was ever with was 6'9. I think the height issue only bugged me at 1st because I assumed it felt weird for him to be around somebody who would make him seem even taller and therefore make him feel like he stood out even more, but that wasn't the case. The guy genuinely liked his height and that was attractive.

I'm probably reaching here, but I would think most women are predisposed to liking taller (or more muscular) guys because they fit that "big protector" image from our less evolved days. Women are also a lot more receptive to your state of mind, though, so if you believe you can't get a date because you're "too tall" then you are stacking the deck against yourself. Do some sort of Stuart Smalley afirmations, be glad you won extra points in the genetic lottery and women (and men) will notice.

6. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I'm 6-2 and I have no problems whatsoever. I suppose thats because I am taller than most but I am not Kareem Abdul Jabbar or anything...

I'm also pretty wide...I don't know if that has anything to do with it...

...OB

7. Big Del

Gold Member

6 foot 4 here - never had any problems - girls seem to like big powerfuly built guys in my experience

8. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 6'4 and have never had a problem getting a date. Ok, so I lied. I've never been on a date. But, the height of my body has nothing to do with that, only the shortness of my attitude.

9. chicagosam

Gold Member

I'm 6'3", and it works just fine for dates or whatever.

10. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Exactly. I´m ... well i´m 182cms, 90kgs, pretty, cute, gorgeous, all the things you want, surely i´m perfect but ...

I´m alone. Just because i want to. There is at least one people for every people. Keep on searching.

Or touch yourself.

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

5ft 2 and I love taller guys - however when you're 5ft 2 practically anyone is taller :) The heights I prefer are around the 6ft 1 6ft 2 mark but he has to be at the very least 5ft 10, it does sound mean but anything over 6ft 4 is just too tall for me, however as I said I'm only 5ft 2 so if I were taller my height preference would probably go up. But if a guys hot however tall he was it wouldn't put me off, I'd just think of him privately as the horny green giant.

12. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:

My point was that I'm alone not by direct choice, but rather by my own faults, attitudes and personality flaws.

13. naughty

Gold Member

All I have to say is... I see you! :biggrin1:

14. chicagosam

Gold Member

At least there is always an available date that way. And you don't have to buy dinner.

15. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

I think we have discussed this before, but I have grown up with tall men in my family. The only time I realize I am only 5'3" is when I look in the mirror. That being said, I do tend to date taller men. I have dated men who were closer to my height, but I found many of them to have a very sensitive streak (understandable but still annoying) Most of the really tall guys I have dated sought me out . Here are some of their heights: 6'4", 6'6", 6'7" 6'2", 6'2", 6'0".Height had nothing to do with the person's level of success in life.It may however have affected the attitude....

16. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

I know and that´s what i said aswell. We are alone but we can change it. Nothing prevents us from getting someone, just ourselves. We all are capables to find out a partner. Plus, i´m sure there is somebody outthere who accepts us just how we are.

Anyway, i don´t want to be alone, but i don´t want to change myself either. :redface:

17. LA8PV

LA8PV Member

I LOVE taller guys! Taller than myself, I mean, lol
    I'm 6'4 myself, so if you're taller and looking for a date - send me a PM
    ;-)

18. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

But you CANNOT talk about it, hahaha. This is professional secret (i don´t know how do you call it):tongue:

I was kidding. I just tried to say that no matter HOW you are physically, just search for and you will find.

And you don´t have to flirting, buy flowers, condoms, listening, chat after it, take her home, get dressed again, take a shower, ask her "how´s it gone, darling?", and above all, you don´t have to say "i love you" (though you can say it anyway). :tongue:

19. naughty

Gold Member

Dont worry. I never peek and tell! LOL! :biggrin1:

20. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

I didn´t doubt it, traviesa :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted