Tall, Thick & Uncut

bzyrch: Hi, everybody. I've been lurking around here for a while now and finally decided to introduce myself and post some pics. Check out my gallery and tell me what you think, especially the ladies. For the record, I'm a pretty big guy in general: 6'4" tall, 200 lbs. As for my other measurments, I'd prefer to keep them secret for now, but these semi-soft pics along w/ my height might give you an idea of my "potential."

bzyrch: Thanks, Snipes. It's nice to be noticed. Summertime, I don't know what's wrong with the pics. I'm having trouble seeing them too, but I think that's because I don't have a premium membership.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice pics, dude. Appears to me at least, that you have more than just "potential" hanging between your legs. Welcome aboard.

bzyrch: Thanks for the warm welcomes and compliments, everybody. Would love to hear more. I think my cock is blushing, Tee-Hee.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the board! Relax, enjoy and have fun with us. It's a great group of caring people here! :)

Originally posted by bzyrch@Mar 2 2005, 07:36 AM
Hi, everybody. I've been lurking around here for a while now and finally decided to introduce myself and post some pics. Check out my gallery and tell me what you think, especially the ladies. For the record, I'm a pretty big guy in general: 6'4" tall, 200 lbs. As for my other measurments, I'd prefer to keep them secret for now, but these semi-soft pics along w/ my height might give you an idea of my "potential."
[post=287604]Quoted post[/post]​