Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only once ive had a chance with a woman similar to what u describe, she was a tall redhead 5' 8, pale skin, nice breast size, no body fat at all, long legs and arms

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
This girl may fit what you're describing. On a different note, does anyone know her name? I've found a couple pics here or there of her but none with an ID.

She was a favorite maybe a month ago on the massive "Huge Natural Tits on a Slim Body" thread or whatever it's called. She's Russian -- don't recall the name.

Kevbo

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I'm curious, what's your complaint about the older thread?

My take on it was, there were certainly some great girls listed, but I wanted to push for even more extreme/rare/freakish.

Also, "thin" means everything from "anorexic" to "not morbidly obese", depending on the person -- so you just end up with just a list of girls with big natural tits.

There's also no shortage of short, busty girls that have impressive cup sizes and small waists on paper, but just look stocky when it comes down to it.

Hence my zeroing in on specifics like "tall" and "wasp-waist" -- there's a certain look to that -- that amazing "stretched like silly putty" torso that's extremely rare by itself, and almost always has small tits to go with it.

What really turns me on is when she's lean enough that her defined ribcage makes it easy to see where her breasts stop on her chest -- and when she moves, you can see the breasts shift around on her ribcage.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Slender limbs, but her midsection doesn't narrow much, and she doesn't have tight abs that make her ribcage and hips stand out.

Another rule-of-thumb for me is, when she's having sex, her breasts should be jiggling around on her ribcage like jell-o at the same time her tight abs keep her navel firm.

Last edited:

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha...my girlfriend has this kind of bodytype! :p Needless to say, it grabbed my attention for the first sight.

The russian girl posted by vacuran is stunning!
Thanks!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, the Russian girl (Katarina Olendzskaia) is a true freak of nature -- the perfect example of what I meant by a "silly-putty midsection":
http://pics2.brainparking.com/pic00/m/m/6573263amm.jpg

I love the uninterrupted arc of her figure going from her rounded hips, in towards her navel, then back out to her shoulder blades, with those melons hung off the front as if suspended by gravity.

And I love how her abdominal section is both well-defined and also narrow -- when chicks are gym-obsessed, they shed fat but their midsection bulks up from the added muscle. This girl is just plain blessed by perfect genes.
http://greenshines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/1286791713037.jpeg

I'm not sure the breasts are real (they're almost too firm, and a little "wall-eyed" the way implants can be), but I'm not sure they're fake either (no evidence of scars, ripples, creases, etc). But there's no question the rest of her is complete perfection, so it wouldn't surprise me if those tits are real as well -- she's got the most amazing body I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited: