Tall with a small dick OR short with a big dick?

D

deleted136887

I am what I am [Vicky Leandros somewher in the seventies.]

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 6'2", 205 lbs..with a 5" cock..love to have a big cock, but, I love being tall, so would not care to give it up. We are born as we are, so have to use what ya got in life. I am bi, and personally, big dicks do nothing for me. Nice to look at, but, does not mean you can fuck me any better with it than a smaller guy. Attitude..

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always look at tall people like a superior race.

Tall people are not a "race". Tall people might be superior at playing basketball, but even that aint always true.

The whole notion of a "superior race" leads to racism, and our country is trying to get rid of that, not add to it.

As I said on LPSG before, there is only one race - the human race. We're all in this race together.

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being 6'2", I couldn't imagine ever being 5'3". So, I'd have to go with being taller. Although at 5'3", maybe I can become a jockey and win the Kentucky Derby. Hmmmm....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being 6'2", I couldn't imagine ever being 5'3". So, I'd have to go with being taller. Although at 5'3", maybe I can become a jockey and win the Kentucky Derby. Hmmmm....

LOL...you funny...:biggrin1:

I am glad I can have and enjoy both.. tall and short in many different options..here some:

a) Viking lands of Nordic countries and getting a Mighty Thor male.. very tall carrying: thick + above average lenght + uncut cocks...

b) African lands and find all sort of males heights (inluding pigmeus) carrying it thick...

c) Latin American males shorter in height but many girth thick and uncut...

and the lists goes on and on...

Now..

Although height can be soo sexy and have a presence...confidence is powefull, as wisdom and natural leadership are awesome..as srvival and other practical outdoors skills also..lol..there are a lot of ("take my breath away" & goosepumps) simple charms in "commom" males that carry themselves with true confidence.. not the peacocks types affectations, fakers. But to me a yumi man I crave it nude and hard and horny in action "all the time" is carrying a thick girth, average lenght at least.

Thanks.

D_Randy_N_Handy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a 6ft 3.5inch tall man - and I've got a 4inch by 4.5inch dick. I'd much rather be a 5ft 3inch man with a bigger cock.

Being tall just makes much cock look even small than it already is, and being short and hung is quite horny.

I disagree being tall and having what some would consider a smaller cock, i prefer this over being short, it would suck to go around looking up at others.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys - what would you rather be?

1) A tall 6'2 man with a 5 x 4.5 inch cock

or

2) A short 5'3 man with a 7.5 x 5 inch cock

explain

Tall man - Hands down! Height is a bigger turn on than size for me.

Whoops - sorry. Misread the post. I'm pretty happy with myself so I don't really have an answer.

Last edited:

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL...you funny...:biggrin1:

I am glad I can have and enjoy both.. tall and short in many different options..here some:

a) Viking lands of Nordic countries and getting a Mighty Thor male.. very tall carrying: thick + above average lenght + uncut cocks...

b) African lands and find all sort of males heights (inluding pigmeus) carrying it thick...

c) Latin American males shorter in height but many girth thick and uncut...

and the lists goes on and on...

Now..

Although height can be soo sexy and have a presence...confidence is powefull, as wisdom and natural leadership are awesome..as srvival and other practical outdoors skills also..lol..there are a lot of ("take my breath away" & goosepumps) simple charms in "commom" males that carry themselves with true confidence.. not the peacocks types affectations, fakers. But to me a yumi man I crave it nude and hard and horny in action "all the time" is carrying a thick girth, average lenght at least.

Thanks.
Why aren't there girls like you where I live?! ;)

TheHawkmaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'3" tall here and I measure 6"x6". I'd rather keep my height and have the size I have now than size down to be some shorty with a 3rd leg.

Have only seen genuine smiles on female faces as they venture in my pants to see what I have in store for them :)

deetter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im 5'5" and 8.5 x 6.5 so i guess since im short can i go with 6' and what ive got already