Tall with a small dick OR short with a big dick?

Trojans45

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
shit man id take the dick cause its a given i mean once u have em theyre not goin anywhere and if they do leave like u said they talk so instant attention getter

dudedude123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 6' 1" with a 7.5" x 5.5" or so cock. I enjoy being tall, but i don't want a woman who only wants me for my cock or how tall I am.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my bottom line is i just can't be with anyone shorter than me (5'7), so i don't care too much.

Cylon_Number_14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 5'6" but that closely describes me. I don't think I'd want to lose 3 inches of height and 1/4" of girth for 1/2 inch of length though. But I'd consider the height loss for a 7" x 7" monster hahaha

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
short with big cock does matter ;)
i have a huge crush on my friend nick he is only
5'1'' but has a really big bulge and a hot bubble butt
and long black hair i love long hair sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much lol
anyways its short guys for the win lol ftw if you play online games like me
like world of warcraft
any thin hot boy with a big bulge gets my vote but it seems to me the short studs have the best endowments lol

wokfaux

Experimental Member
Media
6'6" with what I think are great proportions, but I'd much rather have the height and a smaller cock than be short with a larger cock.

Short people just seem so angry all the time! :biggrin1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I keep my penis
Stay the same height
and
have $20 million dollars instead.
THAT will get lots of chicks :tongue:

unbeauhomme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude if your 5'3.....you wont get many girls to begin with....and you certainly cant lead with "hey I have a big dick".......

Being tall wins out 100 out of 100 times

timberwolf

Just Browsing
Media
6'5", 6x5. Avg i guess but does look small on someone my size. I have taken home more than a few girls who thought all tall guys were hung like ponies. Were obviously surprised, but didn't leave.
I have to say I think shorter guys are sexier. Everything looks bigger; cock, legs, arms.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6'5'' with very long limbs and fingers, so my penis has always appeared somewhat average in relation to the rest of my body. It's only when a girl pushes me out of her pussy or when she uses both hands and her mouth to get me off that I realize I'm on the large side.

youngnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the thread haha I'm exactly the better half of each... I'm 6'2"/3" with a 7.5" cock

but if I had to chose I'd be short with a big dick because the unproportionality (just made up a word) would make you look crazy hung... but I'm definitely good with what I got now lol

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I'm 6'5 w/ 9". Lucky & proud of all I got. But if I had to choose, I'd prefer to keep my height rather than my dick size. I like always being the tallest guy in the room maybe 98% of the time. And I think tall guys just naturally get more attention, which is a confidence booster.

However, the shorter dudes with big dicks are always a hot surprise!!