Tall with a small dick OR short with a big dick?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tall & Small. . . I'm 6'3" and 4" hard (1.5" soft). When I was single, being tall and good-looking meant that I left the clubs with the hottest chicks in tow, while my buddies with the big dicks went home alone. Maybe not the greatest lay in the world, but I got my share of repeats, also. :biggrin1:

Reactions: ThickoneSFO

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys - what would you rather be?

1) A tall 6'2 man with a 5 x 4.5 inch cock

or

2) A short 5'3 man with a 7.5 x 5 inch cock

explain
None of the 2.
1-> that's a bit too small on that frame, and I'm almost 6'2
2-> That's a longer dick that mine, but the girth isn t and I prefer than my height. 5'3 is in my country a few inches below the average height of a woman.
My girlfriend is 5'10, and she find me already small for her. ( Her ex was +/- 6'6 )

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm 6'3" with 4" x 4.5". I have big hands and size 13 feet. I've been told it looks even smaller on me than it probably would on a guy of average height. So, I'd trade a couple of inches for a couple of inches.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThickoneSFO

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live up to the tall-guy-stereotype. Im 6'0" , 165lbs, i have fairly huge hands and wear a size 11 shoe. Thighs (23.5" around) are quite huge for my frame, and im well hung, at 99th percentile according to the studies. I feel sorry for tall guys with small tools, they sure have it bad with the ladies' expectations

B_RHICXS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So an inch in height and losing almost half my penis, or gaining losing 9 inches in height and losing an inch of my penis. I happily take neither.

slimpixens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive chatted with folks that have been with small guys with big cocks, it sounds quite erotic..toss the little fellow around and then he sends your wife to the moon.

young_n_horny

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm about 5'8" with a nice 7.5 or 8" cock (never measured it to just guessing by what I've been told from hook ups) and I'm happy with it. I like my guys to be taller than me so being a little on the short side is good. Plus it's pretty funny when I go to hook up with someone who's never seen my cock then I pull it out and they make the O_O face.