tall woman, big cock

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Posts
173
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
161
Location
California
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
Any truth to the notion that tall women like big cocks more than shorter women? I've heard this a lot. My present squeeze is 5'9" and says she much prefers a large wang (she didn't use that term..). I'm "only" about 7 in. long but she likes me to go deep a lot.
 

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Posts
811
Media
0
Likes
4
Points
163
Location
CA, USA
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
Well I can't speak for all women but I'm 5 foot 6 in. and I like very deep penetration, as in 7-8 in., so I guess for me there's no connection to height. It just feels good, and your woman probably likes you deep for the same reason.
 

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Posts
10,059
Media
0
Likes
61
Points
183
Location
That twinge in your intestines
The tallest woman I've ever been with was 5'10". She loved big 'uns. In fact, she left me to go back to her ex, whom she said was "a lot longer" than I am. I did bottom outin her, so what she's doing with the extra length, I don't know. :D

My ex-wife is 5'4" and can take me with room to spare, certainly more easily than the taller woman could. I can't remember bottoming out in her. I've had sex with a couple of smaller ladies, in the 5' - 5'3" range, and they were all different in terms of their ability to accomodate me. Not that I've had that much experience, but I would say there's no correlation etween height and vaginal depth.

This is about the 6th time I've answered this question in one form or another.

It would be nice if some of the taller ladies from this forum would give their perspective. IIRC, there are some of them around here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mike_swede

beachbumamy

Experimental Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Posts
31
Media
17
Likes
4
Points
153
Location
Orlando, FL
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Female
I would be happy to take this on as I am fairly tall, 5'11" to be exact. Let me first say that I do enjoy large cocks...that would be why I am here but I can only speak to my experience and I cannot say if it is soley because I am tall or just my personal preference. I find the feeling of being completely "filled" to be the qualifier for me. I just don't react the same to a smaller cock. That is not to say that I can't have an orgasm with a smaller guy but it is not as intense overall for me. Hope that helps guys!
 

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Posts
1,917
Media
0
Likes
16
Points
183
Age
61
Location
Puget Sound
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
At 5'10 I'm tall-ish, and I like big dicks. But I don't see any correlation between these things, I mean, since when is it that personal taste depends on your height?

Let me turn this around, is it maybe that men generally think women who are taller than them are harder to please? Because THAT is something I encountered.
 

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Posts
10,059
Media
0
Likes
61
Points
183
Location
That twinge in your intestines
ClaireTalon said:
At 5'10 I'm tall-ish, and I like big dicks. But I don't see any correlation between these things, I mean, since when is it that personal taste depends on your height?

Let me turn this around, is it maybe that men generally think women who are taller than them are harder to please? Because THAT is something I encountered.

IME, they are not. But I don't feel threatened very often by anything.

Besides, it's big enough to get ME off!
 

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Posts
173
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
161
Location
California
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
ClaireTalon said:
At 5'10 I'm tall-ish, and I like big dicks. But I don't see any correlation between these things, I mean, since when is it that personal taste depends on your height?

Because I'm pretty sure there's a scientifically-established correlation between height and vaginal depth. That would be the link between height and size preference. But that's assuming a woman with a deep vagina is more likely to like a big cock.
 

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Posts
1,917
Media
0
Likes
16
Points
183
Age
61
Location
Puget Sound
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
bigschlotsky said:
Because I'm pretty sure there's a scientifically-established correlation between height and vaginal depth. That would be the link between height and size preference. But that's assuming a woman with a deep vagina is more likely to like a big cock.

I think there's as much a correlation between a woman's height and her vaginal depth as penis length is related to a man's height. In fact, I can relate to the story of a woman who is a statuesque six-foot-one type, but broke up with her very hung guy because of the pain she got from having sex with him. Now go figure!
 

Kat

Sexy Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Posts
259
Media
0
Likes
29
Points
238
Location
Northeast United States
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
I think there are a number of things which determines how large a penis a woman likes. You obviously have to have a vagina large enough. However after that it gets tricky. I think there is a definite psychological/physical component to it. You have to want or need the feeling of being totally full. Some women just don't like that. So, you could have a woman who has a small vagina but likes being filled taking the same sized cock as a woman with a large vagina who doesn't like to be filled. Then there are some of us (I would wager most of the women on this site) who have very large vaginas and love to be filled. Then you are talking about being able to take some serious size. And in regards to this thread, I'm 5'3" and like a lot of size - length and width.

kat
 

beachbumamy

Experimental Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Posts
31
Media
17
Likes
4
Points
153
Location
Orlando, FL
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Female
Kat said:
I think there are a number of things which determines how large a penis a woman likes. You obviously have to have a vagina large enough. However after that it gets tricky. I think there is a definite psychological/physical component to it. You have to want or need the feeling of being totally full. Some women just don't like that. So, you could have a woman who has a small vagina but likes being filled taking the same sized cock as a woman with a large vagina who doesn't like to be filled. Then there are some of us (I would wager most of the women on this site) who have very large vaginas and love to be filled. Then you are talking about being able to take some serious size. And in regards to this thread, I'm 5'3" and like a lot of size - length and width.

kat

You said it perfectly Kat...guys this is the way it is!
 

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Posts
19,175
Media
37
Likes
26,242
Points
368
Location
Hello (Sud-Ouest, Burkina Faso)
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:
In fact, she left me to go back to her ex, whom she said was "a lot longer" than I am. I did bottom outin her, so what she's doing with the extra length, I don't know. :D


It would be nice if some of the taller ladies from this forum would give their perspective. IIRC, there are some of them around here.

I'm not as tall as a model, but I'm not short. I'm 5'8.5". (The half inch is very important! :tongue: )

Coaxed by a small and sexually insecure friend, I recently used a dildo and a tape measure and some patience to measure my depth. I knew it was shallow, but I never knew how so! I'm 4.5" deep, vaginally. This is how far in a dildo will go before bottoming out, without putting any pressure. My ex, who was 10 inches was able to get balls deep inside me a few months into our relationship. It's been about a year since the last time I had sex with him. For me, 4-5" is enough to have really great sex. I certainly don't complain about getting more though, who would?
 

Gisella

Expert Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Posts
4,822
Media
0
Likes
119
Points
193
Location
USA
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Female
bigschlotsky said:
Any truth to the notion that tall women like big cocks more than shorter women? I've heard this a lot. My present squeeze is 5'9" and says she much prefers a large wang (she didn't use that term..). I'm "only" about 7 in. long but she likes me to go deep a lot.

No way! Any size woman can like any size of penis.

Im petit liked my experience with a big one too. Took few times to acomodate him but i did it nicely and he is 9"x5,5" and nature is so extraordinary that i tought to myself: hmmm i feel him as a "normal" size...wow i may can acomodate more??? Little me ??? Ohhhh....:eek:

But for me i will like a penis that i can acomodate to the bone- if not - i will not enjoy what i most like: full penetration.
 

lisa_2662

1st Like
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Posts
147
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
161
Gender
Female
It just depends on the girl, and I don't think height has anything to do with it, just like height and race really don't have anything to do with dick size in a man. Im 5'4" and I love big dicks, and can handle 9-10 inches without any problems. One of my friends is 5'9" and she can't even handle her bf that is 7 or so inches long. I can see how it would seem that a taller girl could take a longer cock, but I don't think it really works out that way.