Tall women = deep vaginas?

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems to go together but is it true? Or is it like guys, where a lot of short guys have big dicks, and tall guys small ones.

I finally hooked up with a gal I had seen on and off for 2-3 years. The physical attraction has always been strong but we never went that far. Now we have and it was really hot.

She's 6' tall, same as me. To put it bluntly, I can stick it all the way in, which is rarely the case. It was really great to have her riding me and grinding her clit right against me, then be slamming her with wild abandon. Plus being nearly my size, she's a more solid partner, so to speak. Damn it felt great.

Dare I say it was great for her too. It sure feels great to be really ringin' someone's bell.

A fiance many years ago was 5'9" and had a deep vagina too.

Either of these women would be a great lay anyway. But I keep wondering if I'm on to something with the tall ones.

My friend with the monster dick and more experience than me says yes.

???

A woman's height, weight, or ethnicity has nothing to do with how loose or deep her vagina is. Just like a man's height, weight, or ethnicity has nothing to do with how big their dick or their balls are. :rolleyes: I'm 5'4" and can manage an 8" long cock in my vagina.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am over 6'3" and am yet to meet a man i can't have fuck me to the hilt in any hole. When I am unaroused though i can barely get 2 fingers in. I don't have a "deep" vagina but i have a tilted uterus and my cirvix is tilted also. So when i balloon their is no hard end so to speak.

Reactions: jbird31413

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anna swan....7 ft tall and the largest vagina yet. : )

not saying it is an end all be all of vahina...i am sure some tall women
are small too.

i have a weird protruding hipbone = gaping theory
check the hipbones of girls who gape, they usually have "structure"
to them that is very pronounced.

:biggrin1:

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has nothing to do with it at all...gosh. I'm only 5'2 and can take a nice big cock.
This has been my experience too. My wife is 5'-2" and has always taken my 8" with ease. In bed, two of my favorite phrases over the years have been, "Give me more" and "Push me harder".

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advise would be, take personal anecdotes with a grain of salt. They may not contain some crucial facts.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They come in all sizes and shapes. I have met "a bottomless pit" and "a shallow puddle" in same sized girls.
Tiny, small, big, thick, thin, tall, short... Big/small boobs, big/small lips, hairy/not hairy.... You name it...
It is impossible to predict size or depth. Trust me, I've tried them all.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was with a woman who was 5'11"... and she could not take the whole thing in most positions without pain, and I am not overly large.

I was with a woman 5' 5" who could not take it in any position without discomfort.

I was with a woman 4'11" who could take it from any angle as hard as I could drive it....

These three entirely random samples argue that there is no real correlation between height and a woman's internal dimensions.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think there are any hard data on this, but just by personal experience I don't see any correlation. My personal dating pool skews to the much taller end of the spectrum (the shortest I've been with is 5'5", tallest about 6'2") and some of the least accommodating have been the taller ones.
Anecdotal experience isn't proof, but a pile of reliable anecdotes is at least better than urban myths. I've been with a couple girls I found uncomfortably tight: one was a 5'9" black girl, and the other a 5'7" mother, so I put little faith in those clichés that would predict they'd be 'loose'.
My LTR GF is 5'5" and can really take a pounding, though that's more to do with how fast she gets exceptionally wet, low sensitivity, and that she expects (and wants) sex to be painful.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to this very very small study of 28 volunteers:

Baseline dimensions of the human vagina

There is no correlation between height and depth. However what I do find interesting is the high corelation between height and fornix size. Another one is the woman's size (weight/height) and her introitus width.

Not everything is as proportional as you'd like to think. But there are plenty of other things less obvious than height that can be relied upon as markers.

I'm curious. What markers are you referring to?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
According to this very very small study of 28 volunteers:

Baseline dimensions of the human vagina

There is no correlation between height and depth. However what I do find interesting is the high corelation between height and fornix size. Another one is the woman's size (weight/height) and her introitus width.

Hey interesting find. If you're talking purely about length, then this would actually support Mlle Rouge's assetion:
Length

Age Positive 0.76
Weight Positive 0.07b
Height Negative 0.33
So there's a 0.33 P-value negatively correlating total vaginal length with height.
One thing I can see that makes these correlations tough to find is that many of these measurements have higher p-values for weight + age, and yet certainly weight and age are both strongly correlated to height.

Overall it reads like different sized women will vary more in shape than in depth. I've always thought shape has way more influence than absolute size does (for both men and women) when it comes to sensation.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A woman's height, weight, or ethnicity has nothing to do with how loose or deep her vagina is. Just like a man's height, weight, or ethnicity has nothing to do with how big their dick or their balls are. :rolleyes: I'm 5'4" and can manage an 8" long cock in my vagina.

Yup, there's nothing more to it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey interesting find.

Thanks. I'd love to take credit but I originally saw that at Thunder's Place years ago and re-discovered it when redbear52 cited it in one of his posts.

If you're talking purely about length, then this would actually support Mlle Rouge's assetion:
Length

Age Positive 0.76
Weight Positive 0.07b
Height Negative 0.33
So there's a 0.33 P-value negatively correlating total vaginal length with height.
I wish the sample were more than 28 women, but I doubt this would ever be done during Spring Break in Cancun.

One thing I can see that makes these correlations tough to find is that many of these measurements have higher p-values for weight + age, and yet certainly weight and age are both strongly correlated to height.
How is age correlated to height? Granted as you go through puberty, the older you are the taller. I think all the women in the study were past that age.

Overall it reads like different sized women will vary more in shape than in depth. I've always thought shape has way more influence than absolute size does (for both men and women) when it comes to sensation.

My statistics classes would've gone so much better had this (and the various penis surveys) been used as an example. Ain't statistics a hoot! :biggrin1: