Tall women = deep vaginas?

dcflondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes - an old thread indeed!

Firstly I agree there is no obvious link other than for the most part a taller woman will generally have most things in the same proportion (longer arms, legs torso etc) even the small negative correlation still means that taller woman are likely to have longer arms legs, torsos, vaginal canals etc - it just means that if theres a slight neg correlation then taller women will have slightly shorter lengths given there much taller heights (if you follow!)

My own PERSONAL experience (about 45 women of all heights, but mostly at least 5ft7/8 is that Ive run into fewer problems bottoming out with taller women (I'm only 7x5.4) - perhaps thats why its my preference LOL

That said there have been petite women who had no problems and a 6ft1 woman who said I was the biggest she'd had (and she'd only had about 10 guys previously)

But I am biased. I prefer taller women, and Ive simply had less issues with bottoming out or the "ouch factor"

Again just my own experiences. YMMV, as they say.

Reactions: girthyoldguy
G

girthyoldguy

Ive never bottomed out on any woman who was over 6"0. Can't say the same about 5"0 just saying

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my wife is 5'10", and high waisted, with a bubble butt. I am only 7 inches or so now, but i used to be longer. I used to bottom her out, and now I just "tickle" the end of her vagina. Had a 5'2" chick who was so tight it hurt me! She could take it all and not bottom out. Go figure.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Someone did bring up hormone replacement therapy in a former post. I am in favor. It does help. Lack of estrogen can affect the elasticity of the vagina. Can affect the thickness of the skin, and lubrication. All of which can cause vaginal discomfort- even from every day activities. So, I think it could be said that women who have lower estrogen may experience uncomfortable symptoms. One might be that the vagina is not as pliable.

This is very true information. My wife at 46 went on HRT. He sex drive had fallen and she was not enjoying "being pounded" like she had become accustom to. She was more tender inside then normal. Got her on HRT and wow!. And if the cream was a little off, to high on some ingredients, her normally tight pussy that struggled with my 6.5 X 6.5 for 25 years suddenly would get excited and take nearly anything I could throw at it! Which I thoroughly enjoy finding new limits seeing how much I can put in there, LOL!. And it snaps back tight as ever

I have threaten to do seminars for men on female HRT. I have got a few friends to broach the subject, get their ladies on it, and they thank me.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, taller women have not necessarily been the ones to take the most. I've had a wide spread of sexual partners and id say the 'top 3' who stood out as having the deepest, most 'accommodating' vaginas were no taller than 5'5 and probably the one who can take the most without any discomfort is only 5'1 (but very curvy/busty).