Tall Women: Let's Discuss Another Stereotype

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,
There is a myth that taller men have larger penises, but there is also the myth that tall women have deeper tunnels than shorter women. Do you find that men expect you to have a long vaginal canal?

Every man I've ever slept with has been large, and I was just sitting here thinking there may be a reason I get approached by so many well-endowed men; maybe they think because of my height I can handle the peter?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been with some very tall women over the years and have found this to be a myth. So i know first hand this isnt true:cool:

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I love tall women. I remember one girl who was 5'11 (same height as me), and she said 'I can't believe something that thick can fit inside me'. She didn't seem any less tight than any other girls.
Although I must admit that very short girls (say under 5'2) do have more trouble taking it.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think vaginal depth is less a myth than penis length. Girth and strength of our tunnels actually matter a lot more to guys than to how deep it is. Another proof for the thesis that: Guys are shallow :wink::wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't tend to attract guys who are into my height. I'm taller than average, but not as tall as a model or anything. I attract dudes into boobs. Based on some things I read over at measurection, I think there are a good number of guys with smaller penises who avoid large-breasted women, because they assume they've been with larger men already. They also do seem to assume that taller women have longer canals, and broader women will be looser. *shrug*

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never seen any correlation to well-endowed men approaching me because I'm tall; nor that they expect me to be longer internally because of this. If anything most well-endowed men I've been with are surprised that I'm as deep as I am after they've had to work a bit to get in to me. I'm fairly tight meaning it is a bit of a stretch to play around with the girthier guys - doable, and I enjoy it, but it sometimes takes a while to fully accept them.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think vaginal depth is less a myth than penis length. Girth and strength of our tunnels actually matter a lot more to guys than to how deep it is. Another proof for the thesis that: Guys are shallow :wink::wink:

ClaireTalon, agreed! Men always get a shocked look on their faces when they're inside me and they "bottom out". And I'm not shallow, but I think my ex kind of expected his cock head to come out of my throat when we screwed the first time because of my height, lol. And my retroverted uterus helps, but I don't have an "endless tunnel" and I think some men expect that because I'm tall.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thinking about this I am sure you are right Tee - men would maybe assume that. In my experience there are taller women who have struggled with length and girth just as some of the shorter women have

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt it. I'm 6'1 and I'm average. I don't see why any girl would be bigger or tighter depending on her height.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The adaptability of the vagina is a cool thing, regardless of size the woman is capable of delivering the average 7 pound baby.
So a direct correlation between hight and vagina size seems a bit farfetched IMO.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

In my experience,it's been the opposite,shorter women could take more of my cock.one girlfriend was 5'9" and couldn't take as much as my honey who is all of 5'

jayluvsya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'7" and never had an experience with a tall woman (maybe cause I'm so short I guess!). Anyway, my experience has always been with ladies either my size or shorter and I have had different reactions during sex.

In one experience this one girl who was about 5'2" kept her hand on my stomach holding me back from long-stroking her and saying that it felt like I was gonna push through her belly button.

I'm thinking that it may be a "frame size" thing instead of a height thing since some ladies who have a small frame have often winced while I was stroking and some of the ladies with a little more meat on their bones just purely enjoyed it as did I.

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is only 5'4, but her vaginal canal is exceptionally deep. For her annual physical her doctor has to use a special extension for her pap, so it is definitely a myth about taller women being deeper.

I do think that the Asian Indian culture had it right on how it is important to hook up with someone that can accomodate you. For women there are three classification for their vagina / yoni, deer, mares, and elephants with elephant being the largest, of course. Men are classified by their cock / lingam, hare, bull, and horse with horse being the largest. This does not necessarily mean that a woman with an "elephant yoni" is any looser than a deer, but is physically more capable of accepting a horse.

Can an elephant woman and a hare male have good sex together? Of course, but I think you improve your chances if you are more balanced.

Just my 2 cents.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is only 5'4, but her vaginal canal is exceptionally deep. For her annual physical her doctor has to use a special extension for her pap, so it is definitely a myth about taller women being deeper.

I do think that the Asian Indian culture had it right on how it is important to hook up with someone that can accomodate you. For women there are three classification for their vagina / yoni, deer, mares, and elephants with elephant being the largest, of course. Men are classified by their cock / lingam, hare, bull, and horse with horse being the largest. This does not necessarily mean that a woman with an "elephant yoni" is any looser than a deer, but is physically more capable of accepting a horse.

Can an elephant woman and a hare male have good sex together? Of course, but I think you improve your chances if you are more balanced.

Just my 2 cents.

Whoa, pretty interesting, never heard of that.