Tall Women Opinion Experience

drivinyouwild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So basically I'm wondering for girls that are really tall. Is it true that basically because shes taller then that means shes going to need a bigger size dick? and she stretches way easier to fit a bigger dick? I'm talking like girls that are 5'8 -6 ft+ . They would generally want a size of 5.5 girth and more ? open to hearing some opinions.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So basically I'm wondering for girls that are really tall. Is it true that basically because shes taller then that means shes going to need a bigger size dick? and she stretches way easier to fit a bigger dick? I'm talking like girls that are 5'8 -6 ft+ . They would generally want a size of 5.5 girth and more ? open to hearing some opinions.

I kinda fall into that category hunni, I'm pretty big and tall and pretty damn big down there.

Everyone is different tho and I don't think you can necessarily generalise just like that.

D

deleted848353

Not true as there are tall women who cant accommodate big cock

D

deleted848353

I kinda fall into that category hunni, I'm pretty big and tall and pretty damn big down there.

Everyone is different tho and I don't think you can necessarily generalise just like that.
I have no idea what everything you said outside of height has to do with his question as he asked specifically if what he asked is true of tall women not larger women or those with looser vags

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to hear about tall women's experiences in the real world! I've really had only one tall friend (and we never talked about that), but I was always intrigued by what she could do that I couldn't do, like reach the top shelf of a cabinet or see what's on top of the fridge.

I fantasized about being taller when I was much younger. The cowboys were all tall, and they could gracefully mount a horse without effort. I would dream.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just want to hear about tall women's experiences in the real world! I've really had only one tall friend (and we never talked about that), but I was always intrigued by what she could do that I couldn't do, like reach the top shelf of a cabinet or see what's on top of the fridge.

I fantasized about being taller when I was much younger. The cowboys were all tall, and they could gracefully mount a horse without effort. I would dream.
I’m with you there. I’m 158cm... I hate needing to reach something at the supermarket that’s way back on the top shelf. I often stand on the bottom shelf for a boost but nervously look over my shoulder hoping no one sees because I know it’s a health and safety risk. I’ve had a few old ladies ask me to reach things for them, that felt nice lol.

I’ve wondered if tall women have issues with long pants being too short since they are always too long for me. What height woman do they make those for? 3/4 length pants fit me perfectly as full length.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m with you there. I’m 158cm... I hate needing to reach something at the supermarket that’s way back on the top shelf. I often stand on the bottom shelf for a boost but nervously look over my shoulder hoping no one sees because I know it’s a health and safety risk. I’ve had a few old ladies ask me to reach things for them, that felt nice lol.

I’ve wondered if tall women have issues with long pants being too short since they are always too long for me. What height woman do they make those for? 3/4 length pants fit me perfectly as full length.
At 149 cm I don't even try reaching for the top shelf ;)

Anyways, doubt there's a correlation between height and preference for bigger cocks. If there is I'm really the odd one out.

I'm 5'9" and most brands are 1/2-1" too short. I've found a few that I stck to. Unfortunately, many brands tall sizes are a smidge too long to wear with flats. I think I'm right between the two.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My housemate accused me of moving something, and I pointed out I cannot reach the top of the fridge, let alone another couple feet back and several inches up to the cabinet up there.

I don't think I've ever used those cabinets anywhere I've lived.
My exhusband did, but I still don't know what might have been there.
(157cm)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tall womang blues

Pants, always too short. I buy mostly dude clothes.

One piece bathing suits, will strangle your vulva. I wear a two piece with a t-shirt.

Dresses, they don't drape right. A maxi dresses flashes too much ankle. Don't wear dresses often.

Maxi skirts are pure love. Love to be worn riding low on the hip.

Fuck high waisted anything.

I was always the big spoon. There is a previously unknown to me fart anxiety in being the little spoon.

Shoes. If they come in my size I'm usually wrasslin' a drag queen for em. Again, mostly shop the mens department.

I've bern able to reach the top shelf since my wee years. I spent years getting things off shelves for shorter women.

Dudes are more comfortable around butch tall women. A tall women in heels and a dress is a fashion assisted castration to a lot of men.

Changing rooms and shower stalls are built for an average 5'4"-5" woman. Yeah. There's that. No, Ma'am I'm not peeping. That's just where the good lord and genetics put my head.

Dudes are gonna creep. Meh.

Tall womang blues

Pants, always too short. I buy mostly dude clothes.

One piece bathing suits, will strangle your vulva. I wear a two piece with a t-shirt.
^^THIS^^
I was always the big spoon. There is a previously unknown to me fart anxiety in being the little spoon.
I didn't ever consider this. LOL!

A tall women in heels and a dress is a fashion assisted castration to a lot of men.
I may not go as far as castration, but I hear what you're saying.

I think that there is a certain height where people in a customer service role assume you're male, regardless of how you dress/what you look like. I must be right about that height. One time, I was wearing platform wedges (that would have made me about 6'2"), a relatively short skort, a feminine shirt with a bold, chunky necklace, and a "good bra". Everything about me was feminine. I approached a gate agent to ask directions and he addressed me as "sir"... and immediately followed it "I mean ma'am... I have no idea why I called you sir because you're clearly a woman... I'm sorry... Oh, God, I'm sorry... I'm going to shut up now"

But to the OP... I don't think there's a correlation. There are stories on here about how petite asians can take the biggest boners. Granted, I think those are mostly stories. I'd be curious if there was a relation between hip size and ability to take girthy weiners.

Am pretty short. Can grip on smol like a pinky finger or manage up to near 8" circumference wi time and lube. Lot o lube. Dun think height has much to do with shite.