Tall Women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Moez???, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    A week ago, I was at the gym, and I was walking to go to the track to job a bit, and this girl was walking in the opposite direction of me.

Now I'm a tall guy, I'm 6'2"ish, and I'm use to being the tallest person around. Even other tall guys, I end up being just barely taller than them. Of course, there are exceptions, but it's still odd when I see a guy taller than me.

Even more odd, was this girl who I saw, was a good 3-4 inches taller than me. It was shocking at first, and she was really attractive too. But honestly, I couldn't get her out of my mind since then. It was so oddly attractive, and it was relatively depressing that I might not see not only that girl again, but a girl that tall again. I hit 6'2" when I was like, 15 years old, and I think this is only the 2nd women I've seen taller than me.

It really got me thinking, how do women feel when they are well beyond the average height? or even above average? I wonder if there are any women taller than me on this site? I wonder if a girl that tall ('6'5"+) would date a guy that is 6'2".

2. Daisy

Gold Member

HA...I am under 6 feet tall but I am usually one of the tallest women in any room full of people. I feel sexy in high heels but never wear them because I dont want to be the amazon woman when I go out. I didnt know guys were that into tall women. I wonder how many others are.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

At 5'7" I've dated a few women taller than me, usually only an inch or two though. However, the tallest was about 6'1". It was quite a turn on for me when we were together and also when we had sex. I've always found taller women sexy, especially athletes like volleyball and softball players.

5. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    I didn't know I would be into a women that tall either.

Again, the really tall models don't end up seeming very attractive to me. They end up being too husky, or oddly built, or really skinny. But this girl had the perfect body (in my opinion) and was taller than me. It was just an odd experience that had me daydreaming for about two days.

6. bertie101

bertie101 New Member

Moez??? A similar thing happened to me earlier in the year, I'm 6' 4" tall, it's very rare I meet anybody I look directly in the eye.

I went into an estate agents to ask directions, it was empty and I shouted hello, a moment later a girl came through the internal door..... we were only a couple of feet apart....and she was the same height as me!

For a second I was dumbstruck, she was a very attractive brunette, I remember looking down expecting her to be standing on a step...no, or maybe she was in huge heels....no-flats. She is undoubtably the tallest woman I have ever met, and it suprised me and took my breath away.....and i have to admit it in the space of those first few seconds I wondered what sex would be like with her. Her height was an incredible turn on, Why? I guess because she she was so different....and I'm not opposed to playing the sub every now and then.

I asked for directions and as she finished explainining where I had to go, the telephone rang and as the only person in the office she had to answer it, I made my way out.

If we'd had the time to chat I'd have loved to have found out what life was like for her being an Amazonian and to get to know her a little, but it wasn't to be. I'm in a happy relationship otherwise I would make a real effort there!

Just as a general note, I've dated women of all heights from 5' 1" right upto 5' 11", when a woman is shorter than 5' 5"ish (11" shorter than me) it makes it a little harder to kiss them, and you can get a little crick in the neck.

My gf is 5' 6", perfect..... beautiful, charming and pert 34DDs ....thats a stat I must shamefully admit is more relevant to me than height!

7. jessicacolt

jessicacolt Member

Albums:
    I'm 5'10", so I'm normally the tallest woman in a room. As such, I do tend to stand out and get a lot of attention due to my height (especially if I wear heels and a skirt that shows my legs). Although I like the attention, I generally only date tall guys. There is just something nice about being with a guy who is taller than I am (a security blanket).

8. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

njqt: I am tall also, inseam about 32-33. You can get some nice dress slacks from Lands End. Most of their pants are pre-hemmed, but there are some that they will hem for you to your specifications. Their stuff is classic, never goes out of style and lasts forever.

9. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been 6' 3" since eighth grade (yes 13yrs old). I frequently played b-ball with guys much taller than me. I've dated a few girls around 6' tall and never thought much about it. Met a few taller than 6' but wasn't attracted to them.

10. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 5'10" and like most girls my height usually among the tallest in the room. I'm still working on wearing heels again (since I broke both of my ankles) but most of the heels I have make me over 6' and I love to wear them. I am not initially attracted to guys who are shorter than me but I can put height difference aside as long as it's not more than a few inches shorter than me and have a few times in the past. I don't necessarily need a man to be taller than me to feel safe or secure or whatever.......his attitude and actions speak much more to those things than his height. However, I honestly would prefer my partners to be over 6' so that there isn't that semi-awkward height difference when I wear heels.

11. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
    i'm also 6'2". my wife is 5'10". i get really turned on by taller women. a woman who shared an office with me was at least 6'4" and I often wondered what it would be like to get together.

12. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

To the women that will only date taller men, I hear ya. That same secure feeling you get with a taller guy is the feeling I want to give.

I will only date woman shorter than me. Fortunatley, women are generally shorter anyway.

13. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    Well, with the women around 5'10" or so, that is still relatively normal. You can make the decision that you want a guy taller than you, and still have relatively good market.

But imagine being 6'5". You would narrow yourself down a lot. There are guys taller than me, but not a lot. I go to a big college, and still have only seen, like, 3 guys taller than me in the last year. I'm just wondering to myself, If i happen to pass by this women again, what are my chances of getting a date.

14. MR.BLACK

MR.BLACK Active Member

Albums:
    in my circle of freinds almost everyone is above 6 feet which is kinda strange actually lol but almost every guy i know is really into taller or tall women

15. musclebare9

Gold Member

My wife is 5'-10" and thin so she appears taller. If she wears heals, she is over 6'. I am 6'4". We were in Pittsburgh, PA one time and found a store for tall women. It was a small store and there were only a few women there. One lady who worked there appeared as tall as me. It was kind of freaky. I am used to looking down at people, especially women. There were other women there that were over 6'. The store is part of a chain that is located in larger cities.

16. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Generally they feel like shit about it. Like guys who are much shorter than average.

Anybody who is way out of the range of "normal" gets the shaft in the dating game, and feels bad about it.

17. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I don't know....my sister is 5ft 11" and absolutely stunning...being tall hasn't held her back with men!!

Then again I don't think she'd want to be any taller!!!

Funny NJ is exactly the same height and has exactly the same leg legnth as me...when I was younger I used to have murder buying jeans and could only get boys Levi's to fit me!! Thank god the shops cater for taller women now!!

18. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    See, I use to think 5'11"-6'1" would be perfect for me.

tall, but not taller than me.

This random girl at the gym upset everything i believe in! :p

19. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love tall women, especially when she's proud of it and walks tall with shoulders back. I'm 6"1 and only dated one tall girl, she was 5"11 when we dated in junior college but she maxed out at 6"0.

20. superman6466

superman6466 New Member

No offense to any of the tall ladies here, but tall women really aren't my thing. At least not the extremely tall ones. I'm 6'0 and I have to say that I'm not really into girls taller than say, approximately 5'10. It just feels weird to me being with a girl that large... height is a masculine thing. The tallest girl I ever dated was 6'0, pretty much exactly the same height as me. I remember taking her to the movies and thinking about putting my arm around her, and realizing I'd have to be reaching up slightly to do so. I eventually chose not to do it, and we only went on the one date.

If I had to choose, I'd say I'm most attracted to women between 5'3-5'7ish... about average height. It's not set in stone though, I've gone out of that range before and I would again.

Draft saved Draft deleted