Tallbig banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has GOT to be the STUPIDEST FUCKING THING that I've heard in a long fucking time.

NOT FAIR.

I guess it's ok to have thousands of threads about "Am I big?" and "What kind of boxers..."

But heaven forbid that anyone post some threads that people can actually talk in.

Whoever arranged this banning -- I have one thing to say to you: Rot in your little pond of stagnant poop.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he had multiple identities.

if you look in his overpopulation thread, there's a post from "ihavebeautifulcock" or something like that who is also banned and posts exactly the same way tallbig does.

pecker posted about this in another thread.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was a nice guy, just went a little overboard on posting. Seemed to be so proud to hit 1,000 posts in one month. It gets old reading one line posts just for the sheer sake of racking up posts.

I dont know if that alone deserved banning, but it should have deserved maybe a little repremand for going overboard. But if he had multiple identities and was doing other things, i can understand this decision by Admin.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's clearly stated that having multiple accounts is a no no, he should have had the sense to stick with being one person, there are very few reasons for multiple id's apart from the desire to make mischief.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Snoozan. Hmmmm -- well, I guess an administrator could look up the IP address of all the accounts, but I don't think the STYLE is necessarily the only thing. Tallbig wasn't the ONLY user who lacked capital letters (BigDude is an example of someone who doesn't use uppercase very much).

Anyway, I think it was too harsh. Suspension as well as cancellation of the multiple accounts would have been more fair.

I hope he comes back as someone else. I think this was ridiculous.

- - - - - - - -

BHR -- I hear ya. But I don't necessarily agree with your statement that he had unfairly gotten higher postings. A good 15% of my posts are from scrabble/word games (check out the Funny Forum) and a lot of members play/flirt in threads which can really rack up postings. So, I wouldn't bash the one liners or I'll have to smack that lovely butt of yours!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has GOT to be the STUPIDEST FUCKING THING that I've heard in a long fucking time.
NOT FAIR. Seriously?? I'm glad! He was a major nuisance and an annoyance and he clearly broke the rules as Snoozan has already stated.

I guess it's ok to have thousands of threads about "Am I big?" and "What kind of boxers..." In the Young & Hung and New Member Introductions forums, yes that's fine. Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issues would be the correct forum for "What Kind of Boxers?" None of these things should be posted in Women's Issues. :smile:

But heaven forbid that anyone post some threads that people can actually talk in. They were poorly written and intentionally divisive.

Whoever arranged this banning -- I have one thing to say to you: Rot in your little pond of stagnant poop.
If that's what you call entertainment or nteresting I'd hate to see what you think is crap.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
everyone always assumes that the decision to ban somebody has to do with them annoying someone. That's almost never the case. There's always more to the story, just because you didn't see something worth banning a person for doesn't mean that there was no good reason for it. Stop jumping to conclusions, people.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I also dont like it when people get offended easily like he did and then go to another board and go bitch about how people are so mean to him. Taddling and sympathy posts get on my nerves. People get so easily offended when they have their cocks out.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's clearly stated that having multiple accounts is a no no, he should have had the sense to stick with being one person, there are very few reasons for multiple id's apart from the desire to make mischief.

With regard to the last part, that certainly applies to his ID "averageaverage", which he used to pose the question "Who is the most annoying member?".... effectively little more than an act of self-promotion designed to draw further attention towards his 'tallbig' ID.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
When was he banned and why, specifically? He was a bit annoying with posts about damn near anything that popped into his head but basically harmless. I can think of alot of others that should be banned long before him. And what about the various fakes? Someone that posts alot gets banned but not someone that misleads others for perverse sex fantasies? This site is going straight to hell and I doubt I'll come back to it when I return from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.