Tallbig banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's what you call entertainment or nteresting I'd hate to see what you think is crap.

I have a high tolerance for just about anything except people being mean to each other. I don't have to read stuff I don't want to read. I just object when I think people are being mean to people that aren't ill-intended.

And (sniff sniff) wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're being mean to me!! (goes and sulks in corner) :tongue::tongue:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
The first link, yes. But snoozan referenced Pecker (an admin) explaining the banning, in post 2 of this thread. Hence Alex8's comment to the effect that you ought to reread this thread. Hardly an attack, although it might seem that way if you're really sensitive.

And if you reread the thread, you can't help but note that several posters previous to you noticed the explanation, too.

Prior to now, I was working on multiple things and I'm not so in love with this site I'm going to search through it for one reference. Support from other members doesn't make it fact. I wanted to see the admin response to it. Alex provided that, eventually.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't recall a single thread that was started by this tallbig character ... I'm still trying to decipher what "for all people who think that large penis is..get in" means.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
LMAO:biggrin1:

I see NIC continues to talk shit (saw through uncut's quote). Ever occur to him he got blocked because I think so very little of his opinion? Or perhaps because he's so full of himself as to include his IQ in his member name? Or perhaps because I'm the bigger person and would rather walk away than continue to attack each other?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You WOULD take sides. Professional

Hugo, if you would read the other thread you would know that my reference to cookies is with regard to guessing identities and nothing more.

I'm not taking sides and I wish that people would not jump to conclusions about the motives of others, be they fellow posters or moderators (also fellow posters). I actually happen to like you but I'm not thrilled with your assuming that we ban capriciously.

Nobody gets banned for being prolific. We have a ToS and it's being followed. Eight accounts is seven too many. End of story.

Ditto to you Hotmilf.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Prior to now, I was working on multiple things and I'm not so in love with this site I'm going to search through it for one reference. Support from other members doesn't make it fact. I wanted to see the admin response to it. Alex provided that, eventually.

So, Alex pointed out that you didn't read the thread.

You just admitted that you didn't read the thread - and still haven't, apparently.

So you were wrong, a simple mea culpa would suffice. Or are you so self-absorbed that your self esteem can't handle that?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't recall a single thread that was started by this tallbig character ... I'm still trying to decipher what "for all people who think that large penis is..get in" means.

basically any thread about religion/politics was started by tallbig

Status
Not open for further replies.