Tallbig banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Son, you gots to watch where you're walking when a shootout is goin down. Sorry for the friendly fire.

we've crossed before, but your in your face boarding style is a welcome relief from all the "wow i'd like to suck that cock:tongue::biggrin1:" posts that so often litter this site. i like your style.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad it didn't come from the principals.

It looks like another case of members making excuses for erratic behavior by the moderators.

It blows my mind that you (still?) fail to grasp that we are not on hand every second of every day to be the first to supply an explanation to every question of every ban on every thread they get asked about. And that even when we are onhand it is not generally policy to give an explanation.

One was given for this one.

Stuff it.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we've crossed before, but your in your face boarding style is a welcome relief from all the "wow i'd like to suck that cock:tongue::biggrin1:" posts that so often litter this site. i like your style.
I have come to realize that your provocative posts are motivated by a very dry and quirky sense of humor. You are like the guy who would poke a sleeping tiger with a stick one too many times.

Once I figured that out though, I ceased being annoyed by your posts and now I am entertained by them.

I won't tell anyone your secret, though.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That seems to be treading in pretty safe territory, can't imagine what fuss could be generated out of those issues.

And, if this lanebryant was just conversing with himself, is banishment the answer? I'd like to see the schizophrenia addressed rather than such draconian measures.

basically any thread about religion/politics was started by tallbig

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
So, Alex pointed out that you didn't read the thread.

You just admitted that you didn't read the thread - and still haven't, apparently.

So you were wrong, a simple mea culpa would suffice. Or are you so self-absorbed that your self esteem can't handle that?

Please don't use quotes you clearly don't understand. I state, very plainly, I read through the thread and did not see any posts from a moderator or administrator that states the reason tallbig was banned. The only explanations provided came from members. As far as I'm concerned, that could have easily been speculation. Hence the reason for wanting to see an admin response. Alex8 said that all I had to do was search through the posts of other members to find the original reason for tallbig's banning, to which I said I'm not so in love with this site as to do something so foolish when the answer should have been in the thread dedicated to the subject. Eventually, he provided me with the direct link to the thread that first dealt with the subject.

And now my question for you. How did you get involved? This should've been between Alex8 and myself, so why did you start to offer your unwanted thoughts? Desperate for attention? If you've got other issues with me, send a private message. Don't jump into a battle that obviously doesn't involve you.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
It blows my mind that you (still?) fail to grasp that we are not on hand every second of every day to be the first to supply an explanation to every question of every ban on every thread they get asked about. And that even when we are onhand it is not generally policy to give an explanation.

One was given for this one.

Stuff it.

I'll agree with you on this. Far too many members for the moderators to provide constant updates on who is banned and why. Realistically, the moderators don't owe anyone an explanation except for the person getting banned. Should they choose to provide one for the rest of us, that's there decision. We certainly shouldn't expect it and should be appreciative when explanations are given.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
And now my question for you. How did you get involved? This should've been between Alex8 and myself, so why did you start to offer your unwanted thoughts? Desperate for attention? If you've got other issues with me, send a private message. Don't jump into a battle that obviously doesn't involve you.

I "got involved" because you seemed to be overreacting to a simple comment, and I thought it a simple matter to clear up (as did others), as a courtesy to both parties. Obviously, you didn't want it cleared up - your initial response to Alex8's comment was with anger, so I suppose you were looking for a fight. Fair enough, I should have recognized that.

And to address your final point, I didn't have issues with you until to now. Now, however, you're acting like an immature twat who can't admit he's wrong. So thanks for the invitation to PM with you, but I have no interest in what passes for "debating" further with you. The ignore button seems much more appropriate.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And, if this lanebryant was just conversing with himself, is banishment the answer? I'd like to see the schizophrenia addressed rather than such draconian measures.

I think draconian is pushing it a little. We haven't severed his fingers, only prevented him from posting on one of many, many websites available.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone stop for a minute.

This is all my fault. I thought that I should post a link to Pecker's gracious explanation and to one of tallbig's other usernames, but I was lazy. So please, direct your anger at the correct person.

Now, commence to descend upon me like vultures.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll agree with you on this. Far too many members for the moderators to provide constant updates on who is banned and why. Realistically, the moderators don't owe anyone an explanation except for the person getting banned. Should they choose to provide one for the rest of us, that's there decision. We certainly shouldn't expect it and should be appreciative when explanations are given.

Thank you, Hugo.

I'm going to close this thread to prevent tempers flaring further. Ironically I think the lot of you guys would get along quite well. You're all very intelligent.

Don't hold grudges, please, any of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.